Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Text Tues. Feb, 6th 2024

Text Tues. Feb, 6th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Feb, 6th 2024


Be ready at 9 AM Wednesday morning to go shopping 


majesticdocuments.com


specialoperationsmanual.com


afterlifefrequency.com


joannedimaggio.com


Awake and aware and alive 

We are all 

♾🌞🎶


Send my/our five songs to Dave with Bruce’s Help? 


I/we want them to want/be motivated to give me/us an Apple Vision Pro 

In VR/ZR

All of the Godly creative content for my/our girl, Madonna Beyond what I/we have ever desired, created, thought of, written, or even imagined?


Nykfry.com   Contact

See if he has my/our original video copy of “Heavy Sun” 

Find my DAT(digital audio tape) also

I/we think it was him that said, “this could be the new white album”

      Done.


Maybe, the power of

Live in the moment 

The preciousness at the moment

Expansive maybe


shutterstock.com


Highest ♾ Steady Strong Sure line (F)frequency(ies?)


That which is right in front of us not the future


Light Love (H)health,   (K)knowledge, (P)peace and (B)beauty fill the (W)whole (W)world and (A)all of the Multiverses’s 


No comments: