Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Text Tues. Feb, 27th 2024

 Text Tues. Feb, 27th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Feb, 27th 2024



Yes 


Beyond all work light life and animation 


All Science New Science 


We all live in the highest levels of existence 


The (B)best ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ (E)eternal God(s)(T)thoughts, Words and (D)deeds 


♾    ๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍❤️‍๐Ÿ’‹‍๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ


♾๐ŸŒžNew Sportz


Infinitely Muscular Light Bodies Yeshua 


There are no more scams 


The ♾ (S)source of (A)all (S)source(s)


Everybody just wants to be loved, I am/we are that Love that everyone needs and wants, and (I)infinitely more


heidihollis.com


Greatbearenterprises.com 


Thinkagainproductions.com


Shopping around 10 AM tomorrow, 

  Wednesday 


http://debbidachinger.com


Resplendent 


Share  ♾ Energy 


SEA

Share Energy Always 


BE

Be ♾ Energy 


ALL

Artificial Life and Light

All Life and Light


Thursday at 4 PM with Spencer 


The little amount of food that I/we eat should be really good for me/us, this is really important, and Must be live fresh raw organic produce


1

♾ Better reality for everyone 


I/we speak and write the ideal and I/we try my/our best to live the ideal infinitely always, 

Eternally, Immortally, (G)godly



No comments: