Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Text Tues. Feb, 20th 2024

 Text Tues. Feb, 20th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Feb, 20th 2024


Caliber bathroom Remodel


mikericksecker.com


Call Wanee anytime Tuesdays 


Pure, holy and righteous desire(s) only 

I/We have, Between with, of and for our individual ♾🌞🌞 Godly (T)twin (F)flames/Rays Selves/Souls Forever Celestially Eternally Immortally 


No unrighteousness for with and of anyone anywhere, ever


Only acts of ♾ 🌞 Light Love and God’s Truth 


I/We have strength and motivation to get up and jump on my/Our mini trampoline/lymphasizer Now More than ever


We are All Healthy, strong and happy with no pain


No one can blaspheme before God! 🌞?


I am/we ‘Are’ all of ‘the best of’ my/our words at zeldta.com ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡ individualized for each person with our/their own unique DNA


Every particle of a moment I am/we are getting closer and closer to you


I am/we are next to you 


Zions Indy filmfest Sarah February 28 through March 2?

indyfilmfest.org?


Only the best combinations of foods in smoothies, and also by themselves 


 One smoothie at a time, the perfect right ingredients for each one, one at a time


We are ‘All’ in a league of our own


GNM – X $60.49 per month

5G M  $69.99 two bottles?

Coast coast insider $54.75 a year


Good food combinations memorized in my/our head


February 19, 2024 Coast To Coast insider

The science of UFOs



No comments: