Wednesday, September 06, 2023

Text Wed. Sept, 6th 2023

 Text Wed. Sept, 6th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Sept, 6th 2023



Ham radios 

arrl

arrl.org


Everything is all brand new because we have a new focus 


Karl and Steve are now  best friends?😍


Dr. Magaughy Thurs Sept 14th 12:00 noon


My/our foundations of (L)light and (L)love are endless/everlasting/eternal/boundless


Have no end

Are without bounds


 Love and Light


We all have (I)infinite reservoirs of Light to draw upon


image000000.jpeg

This is a picture of my good friend  C.Samuel West.  He wrote the book “The Golden Seven plus One”


IMG_2532.jpeg

This is from his book. Page 130


IMG_2553.jpeg

This is also from his book pages 268 to 269

IMG_2554.jpeg

I use this one every day many times a day sometimes, while bouncing on my mini trampoline, or as he calls it “A Lymphasizer”

While speaking the names of the organs or singing them, or just thinking about them, one at a time or altogether at once, there are unlimited possibilities what you can do with this, while “magnifying our thought waves”, for infinite ‘and beyond’ healing inspiration and for just feeling great.


I am presently selling these books, this is on page 189


Wow, I finally figured out how to post/publish pictures on zeldta.com


How to translate this book into every language, plus everything on Steve’s healing websites?


Is there a website that can translate regular typewritten hardcopy book pages into computer script/text?  Ask around?  Ask Steve how his text is written?  What kind of text all of his stuff is written in?


Screen Shot 2023-06-05 at 1.35.30 PM.png

Don Allen

@zeldta


or 

@zeldta


To donate to the charity of all charities😍


What all of zeldta.com means to you and is worth to you?


Ultimately ‘in the future’, “No more money needed”, right?!!! !! !😍 I just texted about some of this/a good part of this, a day or so ago


Take some of my pictures when I was younger that my mom kept for me and Publish them


Like yearbook pictures and baby pictures and other pictures of me


 My/our infinite block on everyone of all ages, has saved me/us only infinite light, and love can come through for everyone, it all goes towards their flying, healing everyone and teaching everyone everything instantaneously



Except for my girl and maybe my soulmates

she gets everything 


And everyone gets everything/All things 

SOND

(S)singularity, (O)oneness, and (N)no (D)duality 


 Free to (F)fly


 everyone is/are


Take pictures of my hand written notes, maybe?  600 pages three different sizes of paper, except for some of the handwritten notes that are just gobbleyguk?😍 take out one notebook at a time and when I’m finished with it, take out another one until I’m done with taking pictures of all the 600 pages plus? Or have Thomas Miller help me with camscan or other ways to scan my pages of handwritten text, so the computer can recognize it and translate it into computer written text


I am/we are open to everyone to give them (and I give them) All Always (I)infinite (L)light and (I)infinite (L)love


ask Bruce if I have Bruce almighty, and freaky Friday?  Before I go over on Friday


Air

Blackberry 

Asteroid city 

Barbie

Oppenheimer?

Get them all digital instead of DVDs?


globalenlightenmentproject.com 


otherworldcottageindustries.com 


Forgottenhits60s.blogspot.com.


Should I take a picture of and post my recovery resiliency class paper? 

Should I take a picture of and post my notes and goals and dreams paper?

They’ve already been typed here at zeldta.com 


Call Curt tomorrow, Thursday 9 PM 


Liken/apply ALL of these texts/notes/ideas at zeldta.com to yourselves in your own lives, and your own circumstances ♾😍


A Merkebah prayer of protection 

26 step?


Keep a higher/the highest vibration and a really good/the best immune system 

No comments: