Thursday, September 28, 2023

Text Thurs. Sept, 28th 2023

 Text Thurs. Sept, 28 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Sept, 28 2023 


Also brush my/our teeth with baking soda 


Ask Bruce today at 5 PM what is the best time for me/us to come to his home on Friday instead of 6:48 PM?  Because I/we don’t want to watch the game.



I am/we are not (a) member(s) of anything, I am/we are (I)independent and a sovereign soul of 5+ bodies of (L)light


I am/we are (A)all of the best Light(s) (P)plural of (A)all of the Multiverses’s 😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍😍


Arthur C Clarke Center for ? Imagination 


Curious/curiosity? ♾😍


YouTube channel Coast To Coast Am click the like button 


Should I/we get lifelock.com ?


I am/we are All getting infinitely Stronger Everyday/every moment in and throughout all of the eternity’s


“Divine and Perfect order”


IHeartRadio Coasttocoastam paranormal podcast network all the information is there for you to get on with it


IM

Infinite (M)manifestation(s?) hey

All with Singularity oneness and no duality

 Love and Light


“So much more than a Seventy Apostle”


Safe to love safe to love safe to love 



Open inventive engaged 

Creativity? and communication blue 

Green love 

Taking off the limits of imagination

Harness imagination


Channeling Communication 


Frontal lobe 

Nursing our imagination 


See the T-Mobile text from Adam to share with RoMay to have her help me/us?


greatbearenterprises.com 


cherylljones.com


I/we don’t attract any kind of negativity to myself/ourselves, or hurtful, too strong, sharp, dark, l……, s……, heavy, hurting, negative, or cutting energies of any kind(s)


I/we always make the best eating choices 


I/we always choose the best foods 


Next Thursday 11:30 AM therapy with Bryant


Text Emma how much I’m/we’re getting on my/our horizon card and exactly when it comes through every month, the fifth of the month what time?


5th of each month, 6am Horizon card

$191 each month starting in October, up from $147 more money each month, because my/our utilities went up


Horizon snap review December 2023 


Medical review October 2024 anytime during the month, earlier the better 


Batman voice 

Apple

Donny

Daxton 


Body suit VR feel


Donny/Johnny T 28yrs old


14 


27yrs


Make YouTube video about healing 

New video about how he healed us


Instagram upload video


We ‘Believe in’/have confidence in ourselves


Daxton doesn’t have Tourette’s anymore!!! !! !😍


“There is never a time for a negative thought”? (a quote from a book my mom had)


Maybe I/We should start recording some of my/Our text/published text as video/and audio from zeldta.com on my/our YouTube account?!😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍 I/We probably can/could/will/Am record(ing) thousands of hours video/and audio on YouTube

Maybe choose the text that I/We think is best and most important to record, and is timely?


She’s the one/you’re the one that makes me/us beautiful, brave and intelligent


Liquid Light Liquid Love


Liquid Light Love 


I/We call everyone into the Light


Take my/our money into the bank tomorrow with Bruce after I/we go to his home?!


Take the money with me/us to his home, leave my/our home at 3:48 PM Friday


The year 2035 in Romania in a special car, I/we don’t remember the name of the car, but I/we will be riding in it?


‘Technogy’?


Make a vegetable avocado, apple smoothie


Bring the vegetables more to the front of my freezer more accessible


I do/we do and I’m doing/we’re doing more than is required of me/us and more than is asked of me/us before it is asked of us, prepared for every problem or situation, with the best solutions always


Before it is asked of us or required


We all have brand new 5 +  bodies


myheartbook.com 


HowardBloom 


Astrology   cosmic geometry 


 New planets are being formed, also stars, suns, galaxies, StarSystems, moons, universes, and Multiverses’s😍


Infinite Nature and Infinite Godly technology((ies)?


Also 


No comments: