Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Text Wed. Sept, 13th 2023

Text Wed. Sept, 13th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Sept, 13th 2023


What are the principles behind creating celestial Divine immortal content animation? 


She is/you are


Get the ZR Content on Meta Quest 3 ASAP 

And on Oculus Quest 2 also 

And especially on Apple Vision Pro


Divine guidance Institute, mystery school?


Hu man

God within Man


Just say “Hu” daily 5 to 20 minutes

One step therapy 


Just HU for yourself, and for your higher unfoldment 


Brings everything into alignment 


For 30 seconds 


Dream 

I was with a bunch of people over a rectangular water I was flying and I give hope I to Jeremy


Orem 117 

LA story video game cryokinetic, frozen


Call Heidi only every Thursday at 4 PM 


Montana  Medaliths YouTube channel


thetaoofintuitiveluck.com


unlv.edu/people/jarret-keene 


IR

“Infinite Reality” (Spenroze)


Movie 

Bruce Almighty


 Infinite Glycogen in my/our bodies 


No comments: