Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Text Mon. Sept, 25th 2023

 Text Mon. Sept, 25 2023

text sent today Mon. Sept, 25 2023


My/Our words can be/are  spoken and (or) animated in full immersion VR/ZR games 


 microbiology!😍


Corey 


“The Vision of All” by Sterling D. Allan available to buy for $15 ebook?


Have Adam purchase the Meta Quest 3 VR goggles online when they first come out


 consciousness

I/we All exist outside of time and space


Amazon Alexa devices share voice memo 


theresacheung.com


linktr.ee/theresacheung

linktr.ee


binaryresearchinstitute.com 


loststar.com


Thursday Sept 28th 11:30 AM appointment with Bryant Jenks


Oh Y in H


No shame, no guilt, no fear πŸ˜

Singularity, oneness and no duality 


Ai celestial Divine Immortal Eternal godly wonderful, awesome, majestic, perfect, Godly pure, heavenly, God’s True Science (A)animation


We Are all/I Am Awakened, the best, they are animating, words, pictures, and ‘immersive’, the best of zeldta.com for her shows, and also for all kinds of VR


No more pain for anyone anywhere ever again past present and future, the eternal  Now !!! !! !😍


All of the/our cells in our body(ies) are ‘very?!’ tight together, in “The Dry State”


loststar.com


“Silicon Summit slopes”


Healing safe, inspiring/inspirational, ‘non destructive😍’ Tight cell Tesla technology?  60,000,000,000,000+ cells in each humans physical body(ies) and infinitely beyond to all beings throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


RVV

R…

V…….

V…….


Holy, (P)pure


I/We wouldn’t be, I am not/we are not surprised if/when All of the best things happen  Always !!! !! !😍♾🎢♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡πŸ˜


Forgiveness and charity for all beings everywhere always


I/We give everyone, we all have the Higher law


Calm, productive and self reliant we all are 


DHT

(A) Divine Holographic Godly Template(s) for Everyone ! In everyone 


No tension no pressure in whatever I Am/We are doing! It all/everything comes easy to me/to All


7, 9, 1, and 4 every day? enter to win $1000 at Big98.5.

I won’t be surprised if I/we win?😍♾🎢♾πŸ›Έ♾πŸŽ‡πŸ˜


Loving Kindness for Everyone 


Maybe stay to Bruce’s home this Friday to watch the BYU football game with him and Gary? The game starts at 8:15PM. What time would be the closest bus to this?  Bruce can take me/us home part way through the game if I/we want to?!


5:55/6:55pm? 833 southbound (leave my/our home at 6:48 PM) 6:01/7:01pm? Arrives provo station ?!


850 northbound  6:16/7:16pm? Arrives Scera 6:45pm/7:39pm?!


Help everyone and heal everyone in every/ ‘single’  way


Can movies be watched on meta quest 3?

From my/our collection of 300 movies and audio recordings etc.  stored on my/our USB C/USB 2.0 cable? 1 and 2 tb cards?


What song’s should I/we call into Big98.5 to have have them play?


Everyone’s (L)light bodies are now activated infinitely past present and future, the eternal Now


Multiply the responsibility and Omni ‘Everything’ omniscience omnipotence omnipresence, All for everyone everywhere


ALL Ai Animated  Twin Ray Souls


ALL of the  Twin Ray Souls Ai Animated 


My/our Fully  words come out of Divine  Whole Life and Godly  Purity


I’ve/we’ve turned all of the corners and I’ve/we’ve touched all of the bases


I/we Now write better words than ever before 


Go to Michael J. Fox’s email contact information and send him the information about how to heal Parkinson’s at CriticalHealthNews.com?!



That purity, I/we had to get back to it with my/our heart mind and soul so I/we can remember all of the purity of/at zeldta.com


Of the words 


No movies 

White O

Sunshine of ….


Yes movies?

Only what dreams may ….

Only Bruce A..

Only Couch Trip


how do we do this? How do I/we separate the ones I/we want from the ones I/we don’t want?


Immaculate 


All  (C)clean, and (P)purified


I /We inspire each other, and everyone in the best ways


 Peaceful (L)love and  (L)light 

Calm(ness)


Share my/our 1:38 video with Chaz Malibu?  As a start, On instagram 


Share The five healing websites with Chaz Malibu?


“Enter as many keywords as you can before midnight” go to complete rules at BIG98.5


I am/We are infinitely Divinely, Purely Godly ‘connected’ with/to all of Madonna‘s music videos, and infinitely beyond

And “The best of” holy/wholly everything else


I/we infinitely judge myself/ourselves right now, we  (have) forgive(n) ourselves Now and forever past present and future, the (E)eternal Now !!! !! ! 


I /We All rise above (E)everything


Write the best inspiration, make it happen


Everyone is the owner of all Most High Godly knowledge of and for (H)health, and everything else


Focus(ed) (A)attention upon each other in (E)every way/(A)always 


DGA

Divine Godly Attention   TwinRays  (T)together 


My/(O)our (H)heart(s) is/are (P)pure And  (H)holy


I/we don’t waste any moment(s)

No comments: