Thursday, September 07, 2023

Text Thurs. Sept, 7th 2023

Text Thurs. Sept, 7 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Sept, 7th 2023


I ‘Now’ and Forever connect with (A)all (I)infinite (L)light (L)love and God‘s (T)truth everywhere on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 



continually progressing 


Continual progress 


jeffgoodellwriter.com


carefreemedium.com


Dr. Magaughy Thursday 12pm Sept. 14



Eat (A)all of my fresh produce especially in the crisper and door, apples and oranges, before I eat my frozen produce 


Call Curt tonight Thursday after 9 PM 


Celestial kingdoms of infinite Light


Izak Pew? Spotify


Apple Music 


Chat gpt

To Voice processing 

Speak Answer back to text


Tim Pew will call and come over maybe with his son to help me with my keyboard, MacBook Air, speakers, mixer, audacity team.org, etc.


I put infinite life into my food 


trysightcarefqst.org


Adult repair stem cells   Ask Steve W.


“Stem cells repair sight loss”


Adult repair stem cells 


  1. Alpha lipoic acid.
  2. Quercetin
  3. Lycopene

Glutathione

  1. Zeaxanthin
  2. Lutein
  3. Rutein
  4. Eyebright
  5. Bilberry


“Sight Care”

Take one capsule twice a day for 30 days

Three or six bottles for 90 days

Six bottles $294

Three bottles $177

One bottle $78.99



No comments: