Friday, September 08, 2023

Text Fri. Sept, 8th 2023

 Text Fri. Sept, 8h 2023

Text sent today Fri. Sept, 8th 2023


Dream this morning ?


Play background music for my ongoing continuous never ending infinite lucid dream With my girl 



Leave my home at 3:48pm/3:45pm? to take the 833 bus southbound 


Dream 

I was in Clinton, Ohio, in a football stadium with a football game and tons of students and I was one of the students it was way different than what I’m used to. We drove around, people were amazing they were free they were united in many different ways


raymondimstillstan.wixsite.com


Call dad tomorrow Saturday don’t call him again today Friday 


I/we radiate infinite spectrums of divine celestial 


Y and Y, Our jobs are to activate your Lightbody, your Christ body and your God self. Your job is just to believe and receive. 


Call next week, with Bryant 

877-373-8984 Molina to renew 

DWS workforce services 866-435-7414


Call Curt tomorrow Saturday at 5 PM 


Call Mike’s phone FaceTime 6:10 PM tonight


I’m/we are in charge of the ‘New’ Electronic Dimension(s) 


The Infinite material girl/people of all of the Multiverses’s, of All of the  Spectrums, the Light, Dimensions, Frequencies, and All Harmonics, All of these things Infinite 


‘Can/Will’ you Love me and Be/are with me forever, eternally, immortality, Celestially, Divinely and Immortally?


Greatest American Hero 1980’s tv series

Watch it. 43


Tim said others can use my/our little small sound recordings as sampled sounds



No comments: