Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Text Tues. Sept, 26th 2023

 Text Tues. Sept, 26 2023

Text sent today Tues. Sept, 26 2023


2 trillion Galaxies , each has ? Trillion stars.


None of us have any more ‘stifling’ limitations, stop us from being our best Godly selves


You us our inspiration 


lamarzulli.net


coldcasepsychic.com 


secondsightparanormal.com 


“How can it hurt you when it looks so good?”(Madonna)


Muy amable 

Kind and gentle 


We all have

Clairaudience

Clairsentience

Clairvoyance


8:53am Latvia 


Don’t call RoMay tonight. She’s at city Council meeting, maybe call her later tonight at 9:30 PM or 10:00 PM?


Chaste

Everyone is

Pure and (H)holy 

Godly

All Prepared 


Contact Michael J. Fox’s wife, and share with her how he can heal from Parkinson’s at CriticalHealthNews.com, and help everybody else in his foundation. What’s her name and contact information?


Don’t call Curt tonight Tuesday 


Watch the Meta Quest three announcement Wednesday, September 27 11 AM 


“Watch movies on the Meta Quest two/three”Google this


Can I/we watch them on my/our MacBook Air?


3-D +  movies ?


“Can you watch movies on Oculus Quest 2 and/or Meta Quest 3 with MacBook Air?”

With/using my/our collection of DVDs?  

I/we probably need to wait to get on the Meta Quest 3 when I/we have all my/our DVDs all together on my/our 2tb card?  Or maybe I/we can use the oculus quest 2 with my/our 2tb card connected into/with my/our MacBook Air?


Never focus on dense matter, unless the purpose is to raise that dense matter into the highest Pure frequency(ies) and divine celestial immortal eternal godly, wonderful, awesome, perfect Harmonics and (E)energy in all of the Multiverses’s

unless one can


Gravity 


I’ve/we’ve brought myself/ourselves back together


energies 


No comments: