Thursday, September 14, 2023

Text Thurs. Sept, 14th 2023

 Text Thurs. Sept, 14 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Sept, 14 2023


Dream 

Huge snow pack at Sundance avalanches our home up there 


Pictures of Mark and I with long beards 

Heidi looking at them 

Us Liking to go camping, or Rob by himself,

Beards


jarretkeene.net 


twitter.com/BenLewinMW


paulselig.com


Call Julie today at Good Earth after 3 PM 


I/We always speak potent  gratitude prayers


I am/We are continually writing and rewriting (an) infinite celestial, Divine immortal soul contracts?


“Stand on virtual reality”?


I am/We are prepared in every way for what comes my/Our way, new and wonderful things


Call Bruce tomorrow, Friday don’t go to his house tomorrow on the bus, wait til next Friday?


Psychic realms of (L)love, (L)life, and (E)existence 


Should I/We get more 2tb Seagate cards?

Not right now


“I hope you make it big in the music industry”(a quote to me/us by ‘Joseph’ Richie Gibbons, three or more years on Halloween, he came to me/us) after he passed away)


Call/Talk to apple.com/Apple computers about them, trading me/us ‘Apple Vision Pro’  for ‘some of’ To Be’, ‘The Best’ Celestial, Divine , Immortal  Animatable Content at/from zeldta.com


I/we have soo much creative Content at zeldta.com 


“…Like the force of gravity…”(Madonna)


Put the list of three things every day that Heidi asked me/us to respond to, onto a piece of paper on my wall


Johnny Appleseed

Past existence helped to create VR

This life’s mission is to create content for VR/ZR


Find/search for the Magazine, ‘virtual reality resource guide’? with a picture of a skier on the front from 1990 or 1991? Find it Somewhere online, 


No comments: