Tuesday, June 06, 2023

Text Tues. June 6th

 Text Tues. June 6th 2023

Text sent today Tues. June 6h 2023


Tommyjohn.com/iheart 


iwaggit.com?


The wandering Stone store in Pleasant Grove 


CriticalHealthNews.com 


Deaddoctorsradio.com 


Flyingdiskpress.blogspot.com.


Only put one piece of fresh live raw citrus in each smoothie?


“Satisfied” on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer! On my birthday June 2, and every time I use it now and infinitely beyond


All of the systems in my bodies working perfectly 


See contact of “Cindy Pelo” for some of my best things that I sent her earlier, to post at the top of my website

Cut and paste? 


There is an ‘infinite’ and eternal, divine celestial immortal Resurrection if I have anything to say/or ‘can’ Do about it 

Also, ascension and exaltation, For everyone/everybody everywhere!


“…He’s mine…!”


“what is the best way to have people pay/donate money to me/you?”  Google this

Use them all?


Turn on the kitchen faucet just a little bit, so it doesn’t spray everywhere 


Put apples in my vegetable smoothies 


The voice(s) of others 


Jaci/Jacint is a strong woman!


ZF

Zeldta Fulfilled

Satisfied 


talking with .. a lot


The worth of souls is great in our/my sight


In VRMRXRZR everyone can own everything

And be with their perfect companions, twin rays/flames and soulmates


If anyone has brighter, better and more loving, kind, inspirational, perfect majestic, celestial, divine immortal Thoughts, let them come to me


You want me I want you more and more and more and more 


I keep myself company 


I inspire you/her in the best ways possible,

And impossible 


It will happen soon I hope, with me and her 


Hi 


Hi Back


Resurrection, reincarnation?


You’re so cool, that was way awesome 

Telepresence 


(M)mind to (M)mind 


Now I’m going to start singing, she/You made me ‘want to’ sing

Inspired music in me again 


“You’re so lucky”, I know


I am connected with/to you in every way, forever, eternally, Celestially, divinely immortally, majestically, perfectly inseparable


Spectacular wonderful awe inspiring 


afterglow 

Barbershop


(B)being with my (T)twin Ray, makes ‘(A)all’ of the difference in the Multiverses’s 

It solidifies/makes real/materializes/eternalizes/immortalizes/(C)celestialize’s all of my best words at zeldta.com


All of your music, etc. all of my words etc.

All ‘the best of’ active/together in the present eternal now


we don’t have to prove anything to anybody anymore


I look around and you’re nowhere to be found 


Telepathic telepresence telekinesis 

All 


All matter, and all pure and refined matter/material, everywhere on/in the earth, and ‘All’ throughout (A)all of the Multiverses’s


You don’t have to look to me or anybody else you have the power?  You all have your own Godself and your own Christself to look to, all together as one in your ‘physical’ 5+ bodies.  G & J approved of this, they said they couldn’t have done it any better, it’s like they would have done it!


That is what we have all been given from/since the very beginning of all existence!!!


I’m just giving you a  ‘jump’ start, setting you on the right path?!


“…’but’ I know that I want you…”

“I don’t know if you want me?”

“I want you the right way”


Multifaceted I am you are we All are


“The potential of” Every soul on/in the Earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s is more valuable than all of the technology in the world! ?


Publishing now on my blogspot is a habit I don’t have to think about it anymore 


we’ve got other things to do, we just looked in to see how you’re doing 

We’re pleased and satisfied 


Attention antenna 


Solari.com


onlinecolumnist.com


No comments: