Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Text Tues. June 20th 2023

 Text Tues. Jun 20th 2023

Text sent Today Tues. June 20th 2023


Jasmine will take me shopping Wednesday morning tomorrow 9:30 AM or 10:00 AM

After using my Horizon card tomorrow, see how much I have left for next week then will make up the difference.  How much extra money I will need next week from Adam


Saturdays 11 AM 

Globalenlightenmentproject.com

Lime 


????stephenmichaud.com???


pastlifelady.com


Infinite(ly) balance(d) steady and strong, calm and peaceful, “slow and fast?” Divine ‘Light’ healing (perfectly balanced 9 +  Chakras) energy(ies) for everyone on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, in all of my/our 5+ bodies, each and everyone of us ♾🎢😍


Madonna, you’re the best !!  !


All (me) come together in/as one 


Only call Jasmine once a day or less. Don’t call the office, leave her text. Etc… she will get the text or voicemail that I send her, every time.  The same with Adam?!


Our normal shopping time is Wednesday’s at 9:30 AM or 10:00 AM 


Peaceful and calm  Light energies flowing between me and (E)everyone else on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, all magnified infinitely both/in all ways/directions


See 

Hear 

Believe 

Know 

Be 

Do 


My Godself/Goddess self

Your Godselves/Goddess selves, 


I love you Madonna, so much 


You’re so beautiful, kind, s…, and generous and infinitely talented🎢+


When walking, exercising/lymphasizing, INTOHII. I’m not tired or hot and I have infinite inspiration, And my muscles and/or joints don’t get sore 


It’s a present, it’s a treat, you are for me


“Patience”, I have infinite amounts of it


All of zeldta.com all around the world, it is now available in every language for everyone everywhere, in every ‘single’/unique tongue, help them ‘All’ access it ASAP!!!  !


At/for the MTC/Sam 


oh my gosh she’s/you’re so beautiful 


Satisfied ‘me’

I’m 

You 


Engrave/engraving/engraven/engraved


Missionary/Missionaries

LDS


Withhold 

Behold 

!

No comments: