Thursday, June 22, 2023

Text Thurs July 22, 2023

Text Thurs. Jun 22 2023

Text sent today Thurs. June 22, 2023


Don’t call Curt until 4pm Tues June 27th


Complete inspection July 6 at 9 AM


Leave my home Friday at 2:47 PM to go to the bus stop and then go to Bruce’s house


Monday at 1 PM labs


Graduating from G & J, “that’s the best thing anybody has ever said”. We are all GCH


Xx


What is a Godself?  Siri?

“According to Wikipedia it refers to the Christian belief that God does not depend on any cause other than himself for his existence, realization or end and has within himself his own reason of existence this represents God is absolutely independent and self existent by nature”


current 


I know she loves me because 


Apple Watch keyboard 

keyboard input

Enter text on your Apple Watch using Your iOS keyboard.  Press to type.


What does that mean? How do I do this? Does it go directly to the Internet right when I speak it into my Apple smart watch 

Instantly published on zeldta.com or? 


When I speak and write notes into my Apple Iwatch does it go to my Notes account the same as my smart phone notes account?

When I twist, my left arm to see the screen of my smart watch, it turns on my voice writing app?


How do I turn off my smart watch so that when I turn my hand to see the screen it doesn’t have the pop up on my iPhone?


Familiar surroundings and routines help me to remember/recall and focus


5pm ‘secret societies’ iheartradio’ 


 where is the movie with many kinds of extraterrestrials in a mothership, the maker of the movie(s) been given full reign of the mothership with like 3 cameras with his family filming it?


12:30 PM today with Bryant

Elder Clark Perman


with Bryant 11 AM to 12 noon on Friday June 30


zenentrepreneur.com 


Phantomdetectives.org


erc2explore.com


Father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, cousins, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, brothers and sisters in law, grandparents, etc.  relationships 


Infinite Divine Godly structure of my 5 + body(ies)and Immortal (L)light 


Movies to acquire 

Blackberry 

Air 

The choice 

Asteroid city 


Gather and organize my (L)light


Virtue 


Physical(ly) and spiritual(ly), infinite(ly)


I am one with all of the infinite Sons/Suns of (L)light 

I breakthrough all barriers That hold me back from being my infinite best self and my potential to be at/of zeldta.com and infinitely more

I am pure (L)light 


I/We All Magnify the (D)divine (I)infinite (C)celestial (L)light for the inspiration and exaltation of all beings on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Peaceful, calm, and infinitely always (C)celestially satisfied 

(A)all twin rays always eternally infinitely Immortally Divinely Celestially (C)connected 

forever and ever and ever and ever !!! !


Do you know people that speak other languages? 

In other countries?


Legitimate


Play 


ISTE

The international society for technology in education 


“this payment method has already been added to your account” for $2.99 iCloud 200 gigs Apple, new password see “passwords list”


I (A)am the (M)master of all technology(ies), and computer technology(ies), from/to the smallest details and infinitely beyond

All usefulness 


Fun 


I (Now) balance, all of my (L)light energies and (C)chakras in/with their proper specific places, sacred geometries +?!, colors (neon/fluorescent, etc.) with infinite (L)light of the 7/9 plus infinity chakras/energy centers in my 5+ bodies


Steady Infinite Constant Eternal Divine Celestial Godly Meditation(z)


I Organize(d) Matter (and (L)light 

Gather


I Am a/The master of ‘the’ Infinite divine celestial immortal Godly (zeldta.com?) Holograms for and with each individuals unique DNA frequency signature for and in the bodies of and before the eyes of All beings on/in the earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


In every (L)language 


No comments: