Saturday, June 17, 2023

Text Fri. June 16th 2023

 Text Fri. June 16th 2023

Text sent today Fri. June 16th 2023


ectolight


1:45 AM CD


douglasjamescottrell.com 


bfro.net/


Disney movie “sword in the stone”?


I am being prepared, I am preparing myself for something greater 


She is/you/We are all of the celestial divine animation/Music and more 


I (A)am also


I’ll let them (coasttocoastam.com? :-) etc…)be the words, I’m doing something different/better for me and everyone else everywhere


Only signs and symbols and above infinitely My Godself


And everything else below also? :-) 


‘zeldta.com’ Is already “All”? of the word.


5:45 PM drink cd again 


Oh

We are all the Language Above The Adamic  Language 


Hungry for all of the words of (L)light


I use words to describe/explain other words 


Define celestial ‘infinite’, eternal, immortal, ‘Light’ animation/music describes, and explains (an) (I)infinite amount(s) of words


If I accidentally delete some notes, I’ll just call Apple and they’ll help me do “recently deleted items” to restore everything that I’ve lost


Everyone who reads this and infinitely beyond:

“I wish all fathers on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s I hope your Father’s Day, all for one and one for all!!! !”


I think (Apple)/they have made it harder to delete stuff and easier to recover deleted items 


Talk to Dr. Magaughy and/or Dr. Verdon Walker before taking “Jiaogulan”, also have them do research on “chlorine dioxide”

Or Search on these things by myself online?


“The Spirit of radio”


“Invisible airwaves crackle with life”


7:45 PM CD or eat/drink











No comments: