Sunday, June 18, 2023

Text Sun. June 18th 2023

Text Sun. June 18th 2023

Text sent today Sun. June 18th 2023


Dreams 


With dad, with Antonio Banderas BYU, driving me, in a home with a computer and a whole bunch of family Little, I was walking around BYU and I didn’t want to go home, Michele Sommers Allen marijuana, another guy, I said not to, Melody giving me


ChatGPT, bard  hashtags, summarizing?


Type in “PayPal” on/in the search bar at zeldta.com to donate/give?


Much better animation 


Hologram, “beam you into a box”


zeldta.com content for all of the different VR + headsets


If I don’t do it, no one’s going to do it? 

There are some people who can help me do it maybe even better than I can


andrewlenoir.com


extraordinarybeliefs.com


explorescu.org


I/You/we can never ask/‘pray’ for too big of things or too small of things, or anything in between infinitely and/to receive an answer for or/and a result for everything that I/you/we ask for

To have/receive or ‘will’ make happen.  I’ve asked for everything I can think of so far on/at zeldta.com.  I ‘will’ receive the answers and the solutions to/for everything I’ve asked for.

I have received all of these things already?




For diabetes etc… reversal solutions, go to CriticalHealthNews.com, share this website for healing information with richontech.tv also, for the guy that called into his show and many many others 


Spiritual creation before physical creation


I am in Every and in All ways always ‘very extremely’? different from/with anything or anybody else anywhere on/in the earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


All technology of all kinds everywhere, does not affect me/us/anyone anywhere ‘in a ‘negative’ way’:);)


Wishes, desires, affirmations, thoughts, energy(ies), goals, ideas, truth(s), animation(s), dreams

Higher, The highest of these


Amazon prime podcasts free


Am


No comments: