Monday, June 19, 2023

Text Mon. June 19th 2023

 Text Mon. Jun, 19th 2023

Text sent today Mon. June 19th 2023


Leave my home at 2:47 PM Friday to go to Bruce’s home


Thursday at 1 PM June 22 with Bryant


The Meta Quest 3 will probably go on sale in the fall of 2023, ask Adam if we can save up for that, $499?


See if my PayPal account works 


Is the Multiverses’s one large neural network brain ?


redshovel.com


NGA

National Geospatial intelligence Agency

NR


Extraordinarybeliefs.com 


I AM/We are The consciousness of love for everyone on/in The Earth and all throughout all of the infinite Multiverses’s 


‘We are All’ Celestial Divine Light Animation


explorescu.org


No matter what stage anyone is in in life, they are always with their twin rays wherever they are/or live and they are always satisfied in every way 


Dreams 

Clayton Henrie, my previous room it was walking around without his clothes on by the mirror and by my room then he said I’m not going to do that anymore


Madonna was in a stadium with Clayton and Jeremy in the audience with me. She was dancing by clothes on the grass in the stadium and I said if I jump down and try to go to her they’re gonna stop me some how etc, think I’m some crazy fan


Dream of a painting 

Black Mountain, dark blue sky, Moonlit, no moon, telephone pole sideways, bending over 45° to the right,, maybe with a dark black road?


greatbearenterprises.com


Globalenlightenmentproject.com


Lunch Wednesday with Ron 12:30 PM? 


Movies to acquire 

Blackberry 

Air 

Asteroid city 


“Breathe in the Light Don”(Spenroze)

No comments: