Saturday, June 10, 2023

Text Sat. June 10th 2023

 Text Sat. June 10th 2023

Text sent today Sat. June 10th 2023


I now put all my efforts, energies, attention, and Infinite Godly powers into divine celestial animation of zeldta.com

I now learn/know how, I assimilate this perfect knowledge for (G)godly animation


This kind of animation is going to be so much funner than writing, and so much easier, infinitely more inspirational and incredibly? awe inspiring


Only the highest God in the Multiverses’s can do everything that the Apple Vision Pro VR headset can do without using this technology, using only his mind/eyes and 5+ body(ies)


This music is so good. I’m listening to “Pink Floyd and similar artists”? On my echo dot Alexa smart speaker.

I also really like to listen to “the Alan Parsons Project and similar artists”

These musical artists go right along with my inspirational writings


I am now receiving Infinite Light Inspirations from the ‘highest’? heavens 


Man, I want to use it so bad, my oculus quest 2, I just need a little nudge, and motivation, I think it will be better than I imagine?


I need my girl’s/my Twin Ray’s password, etc. so we can get together in VR


Click on ‘done’, then scroll up to delete appointments, etc.?


“VR virtual reality”, “a new electronic dimension”


A Full and fulfilling life 


Happy 


Infinite divine Happiness for all beings everywhere 


Past things to publish November 17, 2022 to February 10, 2023 


You’re mine, she’s mine!


Android, etc. is going to start coming out with VR headsets also 


I don’t know why I deserve this her/you, but it’s so cool   it makes me very extremely happy and satisfied in every way


Celestial realms of existence for everyone 


My/our presence 

Everywhere 

On/in the Earth

And throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Electric shadow 

ES


Infinitely focused and condensed words 


Shell 


When I speak my words, they are instantly published at zeldta.com, and spoken in everyone’s eyes/ears everywhere on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


responsibility 

For all 

Everywhere 

We all have the 


Facebook.com/TheStrangeCaseofDr.Doyle


I should use my Creation, VR/ZR? 


Dignity 

And respect for all 


Next time talk about inspirational things during and between saying/speaking the names of all of my (individual)organs, etc. while jumping in my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer

Each time do this better and better


potent 

Omni 


Past 

Present 

And 

Future 

All in one?

TEN   The (E)eternal (N)now 


Can we speak audibly/out loud all of zeldta.com, in any language?


I think I made you up 

Created you 


(C)connections with StarSystems galaxies Universes, and all of the Multiverses’s everywhere, individually singularly, and collectively


Infinitesimally small


A

Quality Of

Time and

Eternity 


Mind

Set

Re

Start

Begin

Finish


davidsereda.co individual “meditation experience”, and listen to/watch the 554? Frequencies etc…


No


The best of?


Some of?


No


None?


“…Heaven and nature sing”

All of


Think the best (of zeldta.com) (G)godly, beautiful, inspirational, divine healing, perfect thoughts

And share them all with everyone everywhere!


Click ‘done’, then scroll up to delete appointments, etc.?


I’m your boy 


I/We create my/our own fun


Turn, transform hypermania?/manic? into (I)infinite ‘healing’ (L)light energy 


IHE

Infinite Healing Energy 

Instant 

Perfect 


Full 

Immersion 


Ecstatic joy bliss


Infinitely above and beyond 


Far more evolved in every way


Than me?/we/us/you?


‘laprina’ topical aspirin ?


Abraham 3:11-12, 14 Jesus put his hands over his eyes, and he saw all of his creations, all of the ‘Multiverses’s?’


‘Remote viewing psi tech’


.


No comments: