Friday, June 23, 2023

Text Fri. June 23rd 2023

Text Fri. June 23rd 2023

Text sent today Fri. June 23rd 2023


I want her/him to see me at my best?

all of me/all of her/you 

Compartmentalized 

Desires 


You couldn’t look better (to me), you’re my fantasy 


Lowe’s 

Ninja 3/6 plade blender!!!


Children of God, we are all


World on a wire 

Simulation theory 

13th floor movie 


“The simulation Multiverse”   book


Orderly and Infinitely organized I am 


Fulfillment 

Mental, spiritual, physical, and emotional


Guide of the/my frequencies to where they belong in my 5+ bodies and everyone else’s also 


drhaseltine.com


I won’t/I don’t let anybody/anyone take any virtue away from me, ever !!! !!


Everyone/everybody is brand new, and different always, every moment, and fun to be around

Happy kind, and friendly 

Enjoy everything 

Full of ‘Infinite’ visible and Infinite invisible (L)light 


I am a/the Infinite divine protector of everyone everywhere 


Protector of all virtues 

Holy virtue/virtuous/virtuousness


King


God


(Jesus)/Yeshua


Play


I Am

The great 


Alpha and Omega 

The Beginning and the end 


Joyful/joyfulness for all beings everywhere


I have


Glory 

Trailing 


Love/charity


Compassion 


Forgiveness 

For oneself and everybody else, (I)infinite 


Godhood 


Quality 


Health

Beauty

and Peace

For (A)all beings everywhere!!! !


Curt and Lara

Jake, Sophie, Lizzie, Chloe, Abby 


All of my family named individually 

Past present and future, the eternal now 

And (E)everybody else (E)everywhere Infinitely individually named, on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Immediate family, Ancestors, and future family to come 


Fresh

‘Ripe’?!

New/brand new


clean and holy

Pure/purity and righteous(ness)


‘Right’?, singularity, oneness, and no duality


Holy (M)meditation (A)always, beyond all time and all eternity😍


Wonder

Wonderment

Wondering 


“Communication 

words”


Protect the virtue of all girls and women 

I Holy

Righteous(ness)


eye(s)/EYZ/VR/ZR(Zeldta.com ‘I/Eye’ Reality

“…what are you looking at?…”(Madonna)


ear 

Sound 

“…and without a sound you’ll appear, and surrender to me to love”(Madonna)


Infinite electricity light bodies


My words resonate through all bodies in/on the Earth, and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Sort my movies by “date modified”

No comments: