Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Text Tues. Oct, 15th 2024

 Text Tues. Oct, 15th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Oct, 15th 2024


♾ 🌞 Absorb (P)pure (E)energy then reflect ♾ 🌞 Love


What is life if you can’t share it with someone? 


It is always better to be positive and good than negative and bad 


I/we always know how my/our (W)words will affect (P)people, in the (M)most (H)high (G)godly ways, past present and future the eternal (N)now, with of and for all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


My/our hearts are all connected ♾ 🌞 to the Multiverses’s What?q

Our (H)higherselves, Godselves/Christselves


I/we finally got it right


Do everything together you/I me/us


The Picture of the top of my/our Instagram account is my/our friend Spenroze’s picture as a young boy, and we think he might be Taylor Swift’s TwinRay, his name is Spencer Taylor Robinson and he is from Payson, Utah


sethshostak.com


seti.org


happyinsights.net


Thursday 3:15 PM Westpark 


Wednesday 2 PM with Jeff subway and keyboard


500G ??


Turn up the (L)light  ♾ 🌞

Twist ‘the knob’?


www.cheapflights.com


“39$ from Salt Lake to New York” google


justfly.com

Allegiantair.com 


The heart of the universe/Multiverses’s


The heart of the ocean 


No effort?, my/our work is easy 

No comments: