Friday, October 11, 2024

Text Fri. Oct, 11th 2024

 Text Fri. Oct, 11th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Oct, 11th 2024


Sell my/our mini trampoline experiences?(Curt)


Only call or text RoMay once a day or less, she will call me/us when she can


DOPPELGANGER: The Legend of Lee Harvey Oswald


All of the blessings of the Highest heavenly worlds Here on (E)earth


Godly ‘Light’ ♾ 🌞 veins and capillaries


I/we cheer everyone up ♾ 🌞


Research all of the publishers and self publishing to find the best, most inexpensive, publishers , editors, etc. of my/our books, how many different 

1st Amazon,  Barnes and noble then?

Ebook paper back hard copy 

61 platforms

Different countries 

Google website books

Starting at 50$


Email


Visibility enhancing

Eye catching elements 


How do they pay for the publishing and making copies of the books? 


“seo” google this


10$    Amazon $2for print and shop, 8$in my /our bank.  $1000

Editing 

Ai editing copy to Jayson 

Full ownership of/for myself 



I am/we are the master(s) of (A)all (T)transportation on/in the (E)earth and all throughout all of the  Multiverses’s 


Use my/our Meta Quest 3 to move and exercise/Lympasize in ♾ 🌞 many different Healthy ways, imagine


Purification system of the/our bodies 

No comments: