Sunday, October 13, 2024

Text Sun. Oct, 13th 2024

 Text Sun. Oct, 13th 2024

Text sent today Sun. Oct, 13th 2024


mariediamond.com


catherine-gerdes.com


First and foremost duty, as the bearer of the Priesthood is to Love and care for your wife, be one with her Be her partner make it easy for her to want to be yours no other interest in life should take priority building an eternal relationship with her, heart attuned to your wife’s heart

Seek to bring her joy  seek her Council and listen, her input will improve your output

No other interest in life should take priority


fiverr.com sing all kinds of songs for them

YouTube 5 songs with sawyer/jeff listen/post


We are Social Light (B)beings 


You bring the/my/our words/lyrics to (L)life/(L)light 


Never a dull moment with me/you 


I(A)am/We are (E)eating my/our (W)way to (P)pure (G)godly (H)health 


My/our inspirational Godly (written) words are paying off with/in (I)infinite (H)health


Can look up to 


I am/we are here to (L)love/(I)inspire/(S)share/Give/be ‘(R)read’/watched/seen and heard


multiply/be/be fruitful/flourish


“no one’s gonna show you how”(Madonna)


larecordinstudio


I am/we are surrounded by (G)godly music of the highest order 


PCI

Permanent Celestial I

All Twin Rays Together 


We should all be/we are all ♾ 🌞 happy and joyful 


S and C  will come over Tuesday afternoon 


My/our needs are great


ICP

Infinite Celestial Purpose 


No pain or disease 

Simple healing 


Madonna is 

No comments: