Thursday, October 17, 2024

Text Thurs. Oct, 17th 2024

 Text Thurs. Oct, 17 2024


Text sent today Thurs. Oct, 17 2024


thetaoofintuitiveluck.com


kaedrich.com


Get insider from coasttocoastam.com?


Everybody everywhere is switching their attention to their twin rays 


9:45 AM tomorrow Westpark then shopping 


I/we want to be/I am/we are worthy of you


Call Heidi tomorrow Friday at 4 PM


TV

True Vision 


Celestial  ♾ 🌞


My/our ideas have become ♾ 🌞 real 


Call C at 9 PM tonight 


“impossible” bodybuilding with God’s Akashic records


And God‘s/(G)godly health , and God/Jesus/Yeshua’s ♾ 🌞  (M)miracles


Everything is animated again with/from you/your being


Including all of my/our movies and all of my/our words/text/Best Notes at zeldta.com


Healthier/(H)healthiest (T)though (P)patterns  ♾ 🌞


God’s (A)angels (N)numerology (A)amazing (I)images  ♾ 🌞 (A)all on Our (I)Instagram

Account 


We ‘all’ enjoy things of this world and infinite worlds beyond  ♾ 🌞


New circle of friends, (A)all of the (I)infinite (G)gods and (A(angels ♾ 🌞


No comments: