Thursday, October 10, 2024

Text Thurs. Oct, 10th 2024

 Text Thurs. Oct, 10 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Oct, 10 2024


youtube.com/@montaukisstrange


mysticchick.net


Keto diet


Friday morning 10 AM shopping with S


I Am/We are “the (D)dancer of all dancers”


The ♾ 🌞 best version(s) of myself/ourselves 


Delicious, healthy, and “Strong” are the cold pressed juices


♾ 🌞 Love Light 


Look forward from above the Top/behind


“Most densely nutritious foods and drinks”


Joyful and wanting 


“They became a white and delightsome people”


Water plants, Thurs. October 17


I/we want to be with you so I/we can be more active 


We attract each other Male and Female (T)twin (F)flames/(R)rays (I)immortal (C)celestial


Custom for all 


Customized 


Enjoy 


Private place for us both together


Joe Dispenza, YouTube 


Logan Hansen and Emma 

The (H)highest (H)heavens on the Earth 

The healthiest is the easiest 


KBYU TV Channel 11 BYU sports

Watch on my/our Meta quest 3 VR headset 

No comments: