Monday, October 14, 2024

Text Mon. Oct, 14th 2024

  • Text Mon. Oct, 14th 2024
  • Text sent today Mon. Oct, 14th 2024





  • Liquid Chlorophyll, oxygenate the blood, bacteria cannot thrive, exist, stopping root canal, if you swallow it, it will just oxygenate the blood anyway


  • 9+ Dimensions?


  • I/we ‘ALL’ (L)love you as much as zeldta.com and (I)infinitely 🌞 more


  • Your (L)love/my (L)love has made us…♾ 🌞


  • I/‘we’ tell you always every moment beyond all time and space that I/‘we’ (L)love you 


  • I’m/we’re ‘Together’ ♾ 🌞 happy, not sad. I’m/we’re ♾ 🌞 up, not down. 


  • We’re both on our Life B.. and (I)infinitely (B)beyond ♾ 🌞


  • You are the most unselfish person in all of the Multiverses’s 


  • You/We All (D)deserve/Have all of the (L)love (K)kindness (J)joy, (P)peace, and (H)health in (A)all of the Multiverses’s 


  • and ♾ 🌞 Beauty 


  • Q
  • ♾ 🌞 Always Together, by (M)my/our (S)side 


  • I am/we are giving the best I/we can 


  • but together ♾ 🌞 MORE 


  • We might as well try being together it couldn’t/wouldn’t hurt anything, The ♾ 🌞 (L)love and (K)kindness would be so (S)strong


  • Only good/the best things would come out of it, nothing bad


  • No more depression and or sadness in of for or with anyone anywhere ever past present or future, the eternal Now, on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


  • There is so much I/we have to give to you/ each other


  • I am/you are/we are (T)together ♾ 🌞 (U)unselfish 


  • The Love (B)between (T)twin (F)flames/Twin Rays is (I)infinite 🌞 


  • Everyone and families have/has flying saucer’s invisible above them and above Merkabah’s also and we will all connect with (T)them when we are ready


  • (Y)you are/“Your LOVE is” ♾ 🌞 (M)more important to (M)me/(U)us than (A)anything


  • ♾ 🌞 I/We Embrace You


  • Wednesday at 2 PM with Jeff subway and keyboard


  • Please come and get me/us in your flying saucer, I’m/we’re sure you have better Light+  technology(ies) than I/we have or that we can get, also in and with Above in The Merkabah’s and (M)motherships, ♾ 🌞(D)duplicators and (R)replicators etc…


  • We can create and communicate with each other/(T)together


  • would you like/Love to share your life with Me/us?


  • It’s your ‘time’ to have (S)some ♾ 🌞 fun, to take a ♾ 🌞 break


  • We ‘All” together have a Fullness of Joy


  • I’m/we are ‘All’ reaching out to everybody on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the  Multiverses’s 


  • You are by my/our side (A)always and (F)forever, eternally celestially, divinely immortally, majestically perfectly, and (G)godly ♾ 🌞
  • To Take away your depression, sadness and a loss of (L)love go to/type in “Zeldta/Tech” on “Search This Blog” in the middle on the right side of zeldta.com and read it all, to/for the fulfillment of helping everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s to have food, clothing, and shelter, all the necessities of (L)life and All of the best technologies on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s and ♾ 🌞 (I)infinitely beyond and especially the (I)infinite (E)eternal, (D)divine (C)celestial (I)immortal, (M)majestic, (P)perfect (G)godly Love “(C)connections” of All (T)twin (R)ray (S)souls and (S)soulmates


  • I/we would (L)like/Love to (D)do much (M)more “(T)things” (T)together in (M)my/our (D)dreams, and (I)in (R)real (L)life also ♾ 🌞


  • Would you like/Love to (G)get (T)together in Meta Quest 3?  In private/privacy ♾ 🌞


  • “All of these ‘things’ mean nothing to Me/us without you”


  • zeldta.com an exciting ‘implant?’ Not really an implant, only (A)all in “the memory of?” all beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s ♾ 🌞


  • I am/we are doing everything we can think of to help you feel loved infinitely 


  • ‘Surprise’ movies to be watched 


  • I am/we are here for you always you can count on me/us

No comments: