Thursday, October 03, 2024

Text Thurs. Oct, 3rd 2024

 Text Thurs. Oct, 3rd 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Oct, 3rd 2024


darkpoutine.com


Supernatural Circumstances


adamnimoy.com


Call Sawyer at 11:30 PM today


I am/we are peaceful, calm, and patient


♾ 🌞 Constant steady pure sacred eternal, celestial, immortal, divine holy (G)godly SIWM


All with Godly Light Unique Twin Ray’s ♾ 🌞 active in All Spheres/circles the smallest, the largest, and all particles in between, planets suns stars, solar systems star systems galaxies universes Multiverses’s 


Inner Health 

♾ 🌞 Celestially Survive

Visions of light charity, love and compassion 


The infinite 🌞 wheels are turning 


I Am/we are ♾ 🌞 flooding full of (L)light


Aorta


Healthy Heart Chambers

The secret chambers of my/our heart(s)


With S tomorrow 10 AM Shopping T-mobile VR, where to spend the $300?  Probably not Tolkein publishing? Although they are very persistent, they are a catalyst for better ways/places for me/us to publish?!  Talk to S. About (A)all of the possibilities for publishing my/our book(s). I am/we are sitting on a gold mine and a treasure  here with zeldta.com, get it published in every single way possible, the more ways possible the better?! Including Palmettopublishing.com, Bookwormpublishing.com, many ways of self publishing?!  In all different formats ♾🌞


Sell Apple smart watch series 6E, the oculus quest 2, and apple smart watch 13 altogether for $1000


How much can I/we get a ticket to New York for? 


ALL areas of learning science, mathematics technology with ♾ 🌞 accelerated learning    with VR etc.. Celebration


Astrophysics, astrobiology, biology, chemistry, sacred geometry, geometry, mathematics, trigonometry, algebra, art music, physics geology, nuclear physics, astronomy, etc…♾ 


Pay romay for me/us to order my/our iphone

Verify credit card on file, can you either order online through t-mobile or go to store with me/us 

Adam Will reimburse for taxes and fees

Call Sawyer 

In stock with sawyer

     Tuesday with Romay if needed 



Sell Apple smart watch series 6E, the oculus quest 2, and apple smart watch 13 altogether for $1000, what do you think and where?


Please call me/us as soon as you can I/we have something very important to talk with you about


With S tomorrow 10 AM Shopping T-mobile VR, where to spend the $300?  Probably not Tolkein publishing? Although they are very persistent, they are a catalyst for better ways/places for me/us to publish?!  Talk to S. About (A)all of the possibilities for publishing my/our book(s). I am/we are sitting on a gold mine and a treasure here with zeldta.com, get it published in every single way possible, the more ways possible the better?! Including Palmettopublishing.com, Bookwormpublishing.com, many ways of self publishing?!  In all different formats ♾🌞

How much can I/we get a ticket to New York for? 


The Exaltation process

The cleansing process

The fat burning process

the Muscle building and Body(ies) sculpting, and organ Perfection processes have all begun/finished, for everybody on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I/we have ‘a’ plethora/plenty of written resources saved up and stored, to speak,

in store, to share with everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s indu

Y

♾ 🌞 Settled and balanced energy(ies)

No comments: