Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Text Wed. Aug, 21st 2024

 Text Wed. Aug, 21st 2024

Text sent today Wed. Aug, 21st 2024


The infinite depths of (L)light and (L)love 

Call New 


God selves Christ selves in human form 


Glacial milk


Ghost drinks

$ in bank 

iPhone cover?

Subway?

Book to Doctor 


Don’t fry cholesterol, every other way is fine?


Revelations of (S)sons and Daughters of God?


Cholesterol makes the Milan in the brain, the   white matter in the brain? i26 to rebuild


What are ‘considered to be’ diet drinks? No diet drinks?


Colloidal silver!!!


I am/we are easy to be entreated?


‘Rebound’ sports drink

36 in a box

1-855-949-7234


Cartilage is living tissue 

Bone broth 

Glucogel


Healthy brain and heart pack

Ultimate daily classic tablets 


Oceans gold?

Search for the supplements on Amazon

From criticalhealthnews.com healthylooking.com and carnivora.com


“Metabolic syndrome” e book? 40pgs

1/3 people in US have it


Epi-genetics

“There are no genetic diseases!!!”  Repeat this over and over 

“Dead doctors don’t lie” ebook?


VGAI

VR ‘Godly’ artificial intelligence 

Tangy tangerine 

 1-855-949-7234 health questions answered 


♾ 🌞 Levitation and Invisibility 


I Am/We are all compilations of All Star beings and All God beings 


Dream 

I was/we were in a movie theater with a bunch of people that mostly knew who I was/we were, I/we guess I/we watched the movie then I was/we were waiting for the next one which was rated M so I/we went to the bus stop to go home.

I was/we were in the back of a car, looking out the window seeing Madonna, about 30 feet away. We were staring at each other for a long time then at the end we projected ourselves towards each other in our light bodies? And we came together, our bodies and faces. 


Next Wednesday, August 28, 2024  2:30 PM with C


ericmintelinvestigates.org


ericmintelquartet.com


youtube.com/@ericmintelinvestigates9241


Orderofexorcists.com 


orderofexorcists.weebly.com


astronomy.fas.harvard.edu


cfa.harvard.edu


cfa.harvard.edu


Find some B3sciences.com bands on Amazon for better quality at a much better price 


My/our sister Melody was in one of my/our dreams last week 


I\we can all focus in on every and any place in the Multiverses’s 


Infinite (G)godly meditation 


Conscious 


No comments: