Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Text Tues. Aug, 20th 2024

 Text Tues. Aug, 20th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Aug, 20th 2024


CriticalHealthNews.com


facebook.com


Dream

After drinking my/our ghost drink this afternoon at 3 o’clock I/we slept for two or three hours and had the most vivid long dream ever. 

It started with me/us and my/our little home and somebody took out the railing and left a little scooter so I/we could maybe go teach at Uvu. My/our next door neighbor in the small home was Tim Strong, my/our friend from youth was there with some young small people. Then I was/we were in the larger home. I/we saw my/our friend Art, he is probably now 77 years old or so, but he looked like he was 40 years old. He was on his horse with no beard and short brown hair he said hey Don , you barely made it twice being worthy. There were tons of people following him in their wagons, horses, and with everything that they owned, maybe to go to San Diego Zion, I/we said I’m/we’re not going. I’m/we’re staying here waiting for Madonna, and I’m/we’re going to wait to get a Hello mothership, and maybe some flying saucers? then he sent a bunch of us young men, and they fixed my home with every useful thing for about two hours. It was amazing. They changed it so good there were a couple taxidermy bird heads, etc. I/we can’t explain how great it was. be had also built a huge wood chapel in two and a half hours or less.  There were young beautiful girls one with an interesting face walking onto the stage with some of his leaders. My/our mom and dad were in the audience. I was/we were on the second row in the front. The chapel was full of people, He had built a huge 20‘ x 50‘ glass wall from my home into the chapel. I/we thought if he could build this great home for me/us and Chapel in a couple hours he could probably build a mothership also in a short time.

No comments: