Friday, August 23, 2024

Text Fri. Aug, 23rd 2024

 Text Fri. Aug, 23rd 2024

Text sent today Fri. Aug, 23rd 2024


We are growing infinitely better together P


Remind Bruce on Monday about the Fresh apples and pears


“Close encounters of the third kind”  it’s a funny movie 


Romantic


Realistic 


Virtue real/realistic 

Virtualistic


♾ 🌞 Mind (ad)ventures , each moment?


Sky horse publishing 


“I will never drink milk again”


Rebound” sport drink, buy a lot online


“Couch Trip” oh my/our gosh, this movie is so funny 


dinovite.com/radio  free trial


Dearborn Heights, Michigan

George Noory grew up there 


Doing everything so that I Am/(W)we are All ♾🌞 happy, peaceful, and calm


“Tarantulas will not bite humans”


♾ 🌞 deep incarnation of (L)light and (L)love


♾ 🌞 Godly Akashic records ‘extremely’ (A)activated for everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


“(A)artificial” intelligent/intelligence (B)books? 

All

Augmented 


The infinite 🌞 governing dynamics of ALL of the Multiverses’s 


MM

♾ 🌞 ‘Mathematical?’ Multiverses’s 


“Land rich cash poor” ebook?

National distribution with Simon and Schuster 


(I)infinite (G)godly (D)dimensions ‘of Light?!’ for everybody to live in on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Weight magic drops and capsules

At healthylooking.com 


combine all into/as one my/our best videos and my/our best texts, all (D)divinely ‘Godly’ linked together ♾ 🌞


The number one allergy is to milk and dairy products 


easterseals.com 


E-Bay


I/we have never done anything negative hurtful bad destructive or harmful to for and or with anyone ever past present and future the eternal now anywhere on/in the Earth and or All throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I’m /we’re getting closer always all the time my energy is becoming more clear and focused In dreams and in real life 

Now that we are together, and I am/we are with you, I am/we are (an/a) ♾ 🌞 much better person/people, (a) better version(s) of myself/ourselves 


I/we have All imagined it all first at zeldta.com and infinitely beyond and I/we have made the best of it All happen 


Infinitely Clear ♾ 🌞


youtube.com

No comments: