Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Text Tues. Aug, 27th 2024

Text Tues. Aug, 27th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Aug, 27th 2024


centerforsecuritypolicy.org/author/grant-newsham


globalscience.biz/about


“Mr. Multiverses’s”


“Me Multiverses’s”


All (T)twin Ray Souls are connected together wherever they’re at anywhere on/in the Earth and or all throughout all the Multiverses’s 


2:15 PM tomorrow Wednesday with C


https://images.app.goo.gl/A2SKDq2i8RYx42bGA


Not mortal anymore 

Immortals 


More and more myself/ourselves more and more unique 


We each have all of the power to do anything and everything we need want desire imagine design or create


Ingenious, we all are 


The infinite power is here it is within 


Relax and let it all unfold 


I am/we are completely convinced and committed that you are the one

yes 


♾ 🌞 Give Believe and receive 


Trust completely 


♾ 🌞 assurance


You are (L)life 

Mine/ours 


There are no more obstacles to keep/keeping us apart 


we are together ♾🌞


I/we activate all of the ♾ 🌞 BEST thoughts and (E)energy that I/we need when I/we need them/it at zeldta.com and infinitely beyond in the Akashic records


I/we invoke all of the infinite celestial, heavenly (L)light into everyone to heal protect in the Light guard from negativity and evil and teach infinitely 


Be patient with myself/ourselves

I Am/we are


I am/we are here to activate everybody’s individual unique, (G)godly powers

No comments: