Saturday, August 03, 2024

Text Sat. Aug, 3rd 2024

Text Sat. Aug, 3rd 2024

Text sent today Sat. Aug, 3rd 2024


It’s rollin’ good 


(I)Infinitely (F)focused (F)frequency(ies)


Can we access radio frequencies from airlines/airplanes, on/from iPhones and other computers?


All of my/our spirit and (E)energy ‘Duplicated’ for you


Everything at zeldta.com is Always (A)all fresh and New


MUFON 

Mutual UFO Network 


“UFO magazine”


See the last few ‘shop’ notes sent to E

And “Things to buy” spirit radio/ghost radio

And ‘All of David Sereda products’’


afterlifefrequency.com


Invite

Passive/assertive


♾ 🌞 True to self and ourselves 


Travis Vandegriff my/our friend in or near Dallas, TX?

Travis Anderson, my/our 1st cousin 


Transformationtalkradio.com


A/The (I)infinite (P)power (W)with/(W)within (E)each of (U)us ♾ 🌞


No one uses scalar (L)light as microwaves/microwave/‘microwavable?’ ‘weapons’?


Mike ‘The Millenial’ from Colorado 


I/We don’t waste a second


♾ 🌞 Tweak all of my/our videos, especially healing videos for the organs, and preventing and reversing strokes, See my/our videos, on Instagram and Facebook


There is no hate on/in the Earth and/or all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


♾ 🌞 ‘Soul’ Progression, ‘Public’?!


I/we All accept All of the ♾ 🌞 Light


We are All ♾ 🌞 stewards over our gifts


Everyone is ♾ 🌞 further and further away from their pain each and every moment, All Eternity 


Share my/our five songs with  E, Cheridy, and Jeff? etc..


♾ 🌞 brand spankin’ (N)new


No One has ♾ a/any loss of energy sickness disease pain, dysfunctioning joints, or Illlness of any and all kinds


Pelo

Pilot

Play movies and change the color on my/our iPad

‘Take down’ movie


Ha ha ha, I/we love this movie  “Running Brave”

“that’s the greatest race I’ve ever seen a man run”


Steve West looks like the Indian grandpa with long braided hair at the end in this movie


Mental freedom, freedom of thought 

“Godly”


Purity 


Light cleaveth unto light and virtue unto virtue 


Thou shalt be all of the virtues 


Doctrines


Everyone is free from all addictions 


As


Revisit/Revisiting the future 


Rhythm 

And blues?


Vicarious ♾ 🌞 ?!

W

No comments: