Monday, August 05, 2024

Text Mon. Aug, 5th 2024

 Text Mon. Aug, 5th 2024

Text sent today Mon. Aug, 5th 2024


Astra.com

ADNN

Alan Parsons project

DefLeopard

New York 106.79 FM

New Mexico BIG 98.5


FRCCI

Fresh ripe clean clear inspired 


Refresh


Fruit-n-fruity 

Fruitful


there are no more destructive fires, the rain has put/is putting them all out Now past present and future


I’ve/We’ve given out so much goodness

It’s coming back to me/us 


Remember 


dangerousmagazine.com


comebackalive.com


dpxgear.com


alishadas.com


♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞

joshuapwarren.com   See this website to see the wand below here, ask Joshua if he can get me/us one? Text or call him?


🌞🌞♾

‘electrum’ search on Google

♾🌞🌞

Wand, silver, and gold attracts gold, and good fortune 

Point it up in the air and ask for things 


Have a wand made for me/us all brass with a gold silver tip

 

The Hope spirit box app  connect with afterworld

Hsbpro computer program

YouTube Hope paranormal 

Joshua Lewis


“The international school of clairvoyance”

“Debra Katz”?


Instrumental trans Communication 


Psi-fest 2023 


15 minute meditation before they do the session with me/us, Joshua seven minute grounding, call down the light and Center yourself/ourselves invite your/our loved one into the room


Loved ones coming through 

Ask for them to come to the box 


Ask validating questions ?

Some evidence sometimes 


A Box

An ever evolving program, continuing to improve it


You have to be tapping into the intuition?


Imagination memories feeling 

That’s how they work, trust 

Make a date and time with your loved ones when you’ll be there for them, keep a journal 

Write down the responses 


Soulmates in the afterlife 

Spouses 

Building a house 

Digital matrix?

Water ITC 


Sit quietly pick a voice Record say hello hello this is me/us ask the question.

Open for a few seconds then close it, then a little bit more sound to come out

A two or three word response, not a single word, It’s all gibberish 


All of this above is at “shades of the afterlife”  podcast


Computer program

Hopeparanormal.com

 

Episode 196 


Intuitive ability, scientific work

Pk moving things with his/‘my mind’

Astral projection 


Never even  t…., s… a……. t…..

a……

h..(.) s..

h..(.) h..

t….(.) t…


d…. e… h.. t…. f… or h… the. in a.. wa, e… the..  p……, d…. p… t… e….., i. t…. e… o. a……. e… o. t…. b….., on.. Celestialize all of them

I.. h…….


….. c.. a…… e… i. t……


Thought healing , healing in all thoughts all thoughts perfectly pure


a.. t…. t…… a…. On a m…… V. o. a.. o…. f… o. m….

♾ 🌞 Healthy beautiful thoughts 


Everyone has 

Continually continually improving upon perfection 


Deeper and deeper more and more ♾ 🌞 (L)love 


Every infinitely small particle of existence all made Godly


Infinitely pure, righteous and holy thoughts For everyone


Thursday, August 8, 11:30 AM Doctor  M.


I am/we are all free from all sin


I/we don’t take anything negative upon ourselves


We all have taken zeldta.com upon ourselves, I/we all have likened it unto myself/ourselves


Wednesday

SB then C 

Shopping bank then C/2:30pm


Love bless do good 


“In my house, there are many mansions”


No negative or dark frequencies in my/our minds/bodies or around me/us or in anyone’s minds/bodies or around anyone 


I Am/We are all workers in the Godly (L)light 


Ron will give me/us a call Wednesday morning if we’re going to lunch 


You’re funny/I’m funny 

Meta.com

How to use Meta Quest three

And oculus.com

“How to use ‘big screen’”?

Whatever questions I/we have?


Maybe send all the links to Bruce from his account to his other account?

No comments: