Monday, February 20, 2023

Text #2. Mon. Feb, 20 2023

Text #2 Mon. Feb 20 2023


Find out how to do ‘recently deleted items’ from Saturday, February 11, 2023


I weild the Divine image 


How do I have Everything I write instantly goes/go to everyone everywhere on/in the earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s ?

Also in every language, including/especially the Adamic language and above the Adamic language for everyone in all of the Multiverses’s. All instant translated into infinitely high, celestial, divine animation for all kinds of reality MR, XR, VR, AR, and (especially) ZR


I bring all of the highest celestial light down to earth and translate it into words/written, and spoken, and infinite, Divine, celestial light beyond words


I can edit my past blogs at blogger.com including deleting my passwords, and deleting the duplicates of my texts


I am beyond everything I am also beyond myself?  Or is myself (he a) everything?


She is so good and pure, most beautiful I love a lot. I AM Love


she’s not just hot, she’s amazing 


There is safety, peace, joy, and calmness for (E)everyone 


The body is electrical. The Lymphatic system is the “electrical system”? of the body. 


The Body electric 


Health is energy 


2 factor identification on Twitter March

No comments: