Monday, February 20, 2023

Mon. Feb, 13th 2023

Go to my app screen on my I watch and

Say “hey Siri”, then Say “Apple Pay”

Can people donate to my Apple Pay on my smart watch? If so, how do they do this?  

How do they donate to me, in which ways?


Go to the guitar center in Orem they are open 11 AM to 9 PM

With my long white speaker, small keyboard, MacBook Air, and cables to get it all set up together and to use audacityteam.org and the best sampled sounds anywhere. Bring all of my cables.  They won’t charge me money for this, Sophie said


See if Russ can take me to Orem Friday at 3 PM, or someone else at WBH?


Utah Valley Health Clinic $35 hand scan for minerals and nutrients, etc.


See Dec. 6th 

Discover.com/onlineprivacyact ?


P

“The aware show” podcast


Digital, twin of self 


Multiple versions of themselves 


Synthetic AI content 


Joke

Why don’t scientists trust atoms? Because they make up everything


theawareshow.com/storycourse 


“Interplay”


300,000 AI people in the world


“Pay cash” Apple Watch  add card


Search on “star foods replicator” and other better replicators and duplicators


coreiq.com


dr.bell.com search on this?


doctorhewitt.com


Russ Mackay 

3854520609

He will call me tomorrow, Tuesday around 10 or 11 AM about having him come over to help me set up my VR headset 


11am-9pm guitar center


Rob and Collette getting married Aug. 5


Heal thy self 

Healthy self 


Hook up my MP3 player to my light Bluetooth cylinder speaker?


“Dancing/also jumping on the/a mini trampoline are/is ‘beyond’ words in motion”(Me)


“If you have to ask for something more than once or twice, it probably wasn’t yours in the first place”(MDNA)


Ask Adam about saving money to go to New York August 24? for the concert. Taxi , airplane, hotel, food, tickets. Or Somewhere else closer?


I bless, help, and accept all of the realms of glory, especially the higher 


We are all in the highest realms of glory


She is crying out for everybody to listen to her songs, live by their principles, and internalize them. They they will all become fit and most inspired. 


I would love to slow dance with you, you could whisper small, beautiful words in my ear of your choosing 


What am I thinking about? Notice them, then Let all of them/my thoughts pass by 


I am the most powerful energy on/in the world (and throughout all of the Multiverses’s)?

I am connected to it 


Twin rays, Godselves, all of the infinite etc.. power is within themselves


 

No comments: