Monday, February 20, 2023

Mon. Feb, 20th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Feb, 20th 2023


Smiths

AXE hyper fresh, dry deodorant, Phoenix

Toilet paper

Paper towels

Muscle milk, chocolate protein powder


We have a vision for the cosmos. What does the cosmos have a vision for us? 


A dream with Corwin Allen West at Uvu 

In a class with Paul Warner as the Institute teacher?  I lost Corwin then I found him.


stigmata


mo41.info


(a-argusbooks.com ?). “Paul Blake Smith”

    google this 


majordamesnews.com


Adam?

T-shirts

Passport

Apple iglasses 


azbikeweek.com,  Show in Arizona with:

Billy Idol

Sting 

Megadeth 

Metallica?

    Play


CCDRR 

Charlie’s 

Chris Washburn 

Debbie Coon 

RoMay 

  Ron Beach 


(Relationships), Twin Ray’s


Curt says I am ‘very?’ persuasive


“…Mother fits child, so hold your baby tight…”(M..)


Madonna is so much more than her music 


“spirituality for kids foundation” Madonna

Also sfk.org


The guide of the Multiverses’s


“I know where beauty lives, I’ve seen her once, I know the (one?/warmth/warm?) she gives?”

“beauty is where you find it”


59$ 2 TB Seagate card at Walmart, also available online


Remember to Bruce not to copy some (2?) of the couple R rated multiple DVDs 


Don’s doodles 


Search through the DVDs in the big black sleeves, and just give my favorite ones to add to my list


Search through the DVD holders to find the best ones to add to my list 


Or just add them all to my list ?


I have them all in separate categories , favorites(all in alphabetical order?), affs.org, 2 (IAL) etc., and the ones I kind of like, and the ones I like the least


I never have evil intent, and I don’t/won’t/can’t get him/Bruce in a pinch


She’s so cute, she’s prettier now than ever, I think.  Also more full of light (and) energy than ever before.


blogger.com top left corner click on 3 lines then click on “new post”

No comments: