Monday, February 20, 2023

Sat. Feb, 11th 2023

Text Sat. Feb, 11th 2023

Text sent today Sat. Feb, 11th 2023


This coming Friday bring my backpack of 20 more DVDs to Bruce’s house sometime call him before I come


Do not call Heidi on Sunday, call her Monday at 4 PM to see if she can take me this coming Friday to Bruce’s home around 3:00 PM?


Call Curt Sunday after 5 PM tomorrow


“Coast zone” sign up for at

Coasttocoastam


“I have never been a righteous soul and I don’t pretend I am”


Lowes.com 

OR Home Depot

Ask about RO


Podcast: The Neurotic Vaccine 


YouTube.com@Cryptid559


lordsoffortune.com


I now turn on the (L)lights/turn the lights on for everyone everywhere, inside of their bodies, and infinitely beyond


“… in their moment of need, that they want what you want, but they don’t”


The Loving mother figure 


be ye not received 


I now connect with everyone 


These things exist 


Khaeleve.com?

kaheyleve.com?


“… all of my fruit is yours to take…”


She infinitely inspires the LGBTQ community to be their best, true selves with God and Jesus in their hearts, in their own (G)godselves, and in their own Christselves both in their 5 ‘physical’ bodies also 


I want all of her fruit of all kinds, that’s what I’m hungry for, that’s what I hunger for!


“…I will nourish you…”

“…dress you up in my love”


Lock down twitter account for only you and your followers 


Jerry/Gerald Elison


Pure Holy Water, that Springs up “infinitely” unto everlasting life 


Virtue, all virtues (rolled up?) “in one”


all twin rays now united, celestially and eternally forever 


I am now enjoying all of the fruits of my labor(s), ZR 


Wanting that and needing this


One voice from the Earth, and one voice from the Multiverses’s together as one 


Into the language above the Adamic language 


…(When the people that matter have their say?), “you can reluctantly agree to be called…”


The unique voices of all of the twin rays connected together 


Together unique, united better 


We need to be together and talk as a man talks face-to-face, with God 


Cyber Christ CyberGod


Everyone can tune into (my?) frequencies, 

Zeltium frequencies 


They’re helping me be infinitely more creative 


I have infinite influence everywhere for the betterment of all 


The lives of infinite souls are at stake



Yahoo, yahoo 


I don’t want to/i’m not going to cause you any pain, I am not that kind 


No Thoughts, better thoughts 


New thoughts better thoughts 


No new thoughts?, Better thoughts


She’s not me, she’ll never have my name, she’ll never have what I have?


(I’m bum I?)


No comments: