Monday, February 20, 2023

Fri. Feb, 10th 2023

Text Fri. Feb, 10th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Feb, 10th 2023


About.me/earth12kb4


Next Thursday February 16 at 12 PM noon shopping with Jasmine. 


andycowan.net


Ask Bruce how many DVDs I should bring

Ask him if I should bring my oculus quest 2?


Molina message 


zeldta.com. The best combination of divine words and celestial animation etc..


Everyone’s everybody’s DNA is at peak celestial divine performance 


Ask Sarah about at Trader Joe’s go to the front desk with my list here, and she will help me get these items

Vitamin B 12 

2 gallons of organic milk 


I have warm words of kindness for everyone


Audrey Hepburn and Katherine Hepburn

Charlton Heston


Did my 1 TB Seagate card upload and was it in sync with my MacBook Air?


If it didn’t, or wasn’t, it’s too late now 


Did it upload things from my old MacBook Pro to my 1 TB Seagate card


Tell Mark Berrett he needs to select/edit what are the best parts of zeldta.com to read as a book 


Splash summit waterpark 


Work/wait for it work/wait for it 


Wash, feed, purify, wash, feed, purify, wash the cells, feed the cells, purify the cells 

The more you do it the better you feel and the better you feel the more you can do it 


Vogue lyrics 


Curt will text me when he finds out the GPS location of my 16 TB card


Remarkable Light energy 


Don’t talk about it don’t force it don’t push it if it’s gonna/meant to happen, it will 


Infinitely sub nuclear levels of connection with my girl 


Infinite one all/all in one technology


She is/I am so pure and focused

Holy, innocent, inspired, and virtuous


Wholly 


there should be much more of the products that work the best 


No comments: