Text#2 Tue July 28 2026
Text sent today Wed July 29 2026
♾ Light Words, Words of ♾ 🌞 LIGHT.
Ultra (C)celestial (C)consciousness.
Proof of value worth knowledge act/action ability and importance.
Wow, I’ve never done that before.
Thank you, God/Godself/Godselves and everyone else who has helped me along the way/my (P)path.
All Godselves/Christselves male, and female Twin Ray Souls are with in my/our consciousness energy field(s/z).
Soulmates also have their own Twin Ray Souls.
Clearer and more focused thoughts, emotions, feelings imagination(s/z) and ideas.
♾ 🌞 unstoppable, uncontained Flow(ing) Energy.
The stronger and brighter the light becomes the closer our consciousness becomes in harmony and unity ♾ 🌞.
Can’t stop the (L)light.
Disclaimer: infinite choice and accountability for all My/our Infinite Facets of choice to read and act upon all of the content of zeldta.com past present and future the eternal (N)now.
We all Stay as far away, distance myself/ourselves from sickness, disease, pain ignorance hurt harm and or illnesses of any kind in anyway with in my/our energy field(s/z).
This is all for imagination and the betterment of all people(s/z)/Beings of any and all kinds everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.
I/we attract ♾ 🌞.
No matter my/our/your/their (S)station or (P)position in life.
Our (D)divine (P)physical (B)bodies’
(N)needs(s/z) (W)want(s/z) and (D)desire(s/z).
Quick change.
Responsibility.
♾ 🌞 (I)improvement.
Infinite Facets of ‘a’ new day(s/z).
I’ve worked so hard, I need a nice rest and dreams about my girl and divine images/things.
♾ 🌞 Preparation (P)prepared.
All.
Time ‘for (A)all’ to assimilate.
Individual agency and responsibility for the use of all of zeldta.com.
Huge Multiversal (E)energy field(s/z).
How to best use zeldta.com in Divine Godly spiritual and practical Earthly matters.
My/our Imagination(s/z) as big as the Whole ‘of the’ Multiverses’s.
Multiversal Tele-Presence.
Individual/(C)collective.
Experience/Experiencing.
United.
♾ 🌞 Mass(es).
Style.
The Frequency of hydrogen oxygen elements minerals, nutrients, vitamins.
Divine Godly understanding of all areas of learning, knowledge throughout the ages/future and all of the Multiverses’s.
Divine (M)mind.
Divine (F)form.
Time and (A)all of(E)eternity/The (E)eternities.
♾ 🌞 (W)weave(d) (T)together ♾ 🌞 Twin Ray Soul ♾ 🌞(L)lives.
♾ 🌞 Body ‘touch’ in(side(s/z))/out(side(s/z).
Natural (H)high.
♾ 🌞 (C)clear and (C)clean.
Parabola(s)/(P)parables?!.
The Voice of All.
(The) ♾ 🌞(G)glorious (E)experiences in with of and for (A)all (♾🌞) beings everywhere.
‘Breaking through?!?’ with all ‘the’ Divine Safe Healing Light.(I)imagination.
Global/Glow Ball.
Perfect Sphere(s/z) of ♾ 🌞 Godly (L)light.
We/You are known We/you cannot hide.
Invisibility indivisability.
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾
zeldta.com ♾ 🌞 (I)into each and every life on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.
♾♾♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞.
🌞 ♾ Play ‘Time’.
All ‘New’ Modern day conveniences Appliances, ♾ 🌞 etc. Smart homes/houses, electric cars, and everything else electrical, satellites, airplanes, interstellar travel, Ai, quantum computers/computing, ‘all safe’ Tesla technologies, infinitely 🌞 ♾ new science(s/z) and technologie(s/z)
“Absolute Purity”(D.S.) “Yeshua is”.
♾ 🌞 (I)infinitely (P)pure liquid(s/z) and fluid(s/z) ‘put in our bodie(s/z)’.
Donny/Johnny 🌞 ♾ Lightseed.
🌞 ♾ Resiliency.
♾ 🌞 Freedom for everybody/everyone to love each other ♾ 🌞.
I/we think words are still the best way to communicate?!?’ use our/your Divine (I)imagination unique experience for each person/being.
Also Dance song/(D)dancing Singing.
♾ 🌞 Divine full immersion animation imagination.
Reach through emotions/Emotional
♾ 🌞 Muse to (M)me!.
“You are a/the”.
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾
Especially for Madonna and everyone else.
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞
“When you look with Love into your brother‘s face, there is sunshine in your soul”(song, “(S)sunshine in your (S)soul?!’ there is sunshine in your soul today.). Go to the top right hand corner of zeldta.com click on ‘Zeldta music’ scroll down and click on “OHS a cappella” then find that song, I/we sing the solo at the end, “Yeah….” I/we couldn’t find this one, but you might be able to find it, there’s like 50 more tracks many unlabeled/unnamed/untitled, ‘Maybe!’ some unhidden gems to be found.
Go to zeldta.com to the top right corner where it says ‘Zeldta music’, and click on that.
I/we want you to listen to ALL of them, just search through until you’ve seen/listened to them all and you can listen to them multiple various times. I/we think I/we know you’ll love them All.
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾♾
I’ve/We’ve always had that (L)light within me/us, continually growing brighter and brighter.
1986-2026 “40 years in the wilderness?!” ♾ 🌞.
I/we don’t put labels on anybody or anyone I/we just love everyone/everybody everything infinitely everywhere ♾ 🌞.
♾ 🌞
Brotherhood of (L)light
Sisterhood of (L)light.
United.
Brothers and (S)sisters.
Back in tune with my/our early self.
All of the Songs at “Zeldta music” on zeldta.com, all built upon my/a/‘the?!’/our ‘Musical” Light + ♾ 🌞 zeldta.com foundation.
It’s all in the music + ♾ 🌞
+ My/our Musical past.
Much music with Director John Preston Woolf 1984-85 a cappella choirs, Show and chamber choir, Barbershop Quartet, my/our original songs, Junior Show and Chamber Choir and concert choir that I/we don’t have recordings of?!
Some from 1983 that I/we don’t have recordings of?!
If you value any or all of these things on or at all of zeldta.com, written sung or watched, please donate at my Venmo account, like 20$ or whatever it’s worth to you, how it affects you and inspires your life, your friends and everyone else in so many infinite ♾ 🌞 unlimited ways, new content every single day, a gift that keeps on giving. Maybe $50 for my/our five original songs?
Until when we have “no more money needed.”
‘Remote view’ all of these things.
Lost now found.
I/we Speak to and with everybody/everyone in and with their own unique individual Godselves ‘(V)voice(s/z)’.
The/our/my voice is the/our/my best instrument.
Your/my/our best ‘(P)past’ present and future songs. Pi Possible impossible.
Relive the best of the past, my/our story, and Build upon it ♾ 🌞 all into zeldta.com.
“We are aware of you”.
Glean All of the ♾ 🌞 LIGHT/best from the past, remember it All at zeldta.com and continue to add upon it ♾ All 🌞.
No comments:
Post a Comment