DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Text Tue. July, 21st 2026

 Text Tue July 21 2026

Text sent today Tue July 21 2026


Text tomorrow Wednesday to A about safe mouse trap


With A

Tue at 3pm and or

Thur after 1pm


Iam/we are all Protectors of all/each other.


Iam/we are/you are myself/myselves/ourselves/yourselves at every young age, all ‘together’ as one “Celestialized” and (I)immortal(ized).  The Light Body(ies)/above Merkabah’s of each ‘age?!’ Fully active/activated.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


Iam/we now inspired more than anything that is ‘or can be?!’ on Coasttocoastam.com

For the ‘present’ time being, this moment?!. But Iam/we are still open ‘to share’ ♾ 🌞 ‘all’, both ways.


A connection with around 3 million 

  people every night for a few hours.


The last thing I/we want you to feel is 

  betrayal/being betrayed.


No battleship(s/z) of all and any 

  kind(s/z).


I/we won’t let myself/ourselves be led down the wrong paths.


My/our life is/lives are one long wonderful celestial, perfect perfection, powerful immortal truthful, loving, lovely, light and awe filled majestic adventurous amazing LOVE kind, generous heart loyal respectful full/fully acceptance of (my)self Divine Godly ♾ 😊Lucid dream?!


No comments: