Text Sun July 19 2026
Text sent today Sun July 19 2026
Add/(be)friend everyone?! to my/our Facebook account.
elevenreader.io
“tablo” one time fee
“Back up your stuff!!!”
Johnnyjet.com simplify your travel,
All your apps to install on your phone
before you go to Europe.
“Google maps everything for
everybody”
Walk well beyond app
Daytrip app
Dream
Personal about/with Dan Akyroyd
I/we asked him many deep and too ‘intrusive?!’ questions all about his movie “The Couch Trip” etc. and more.
what he ate?etc…Paper clips, Naga Hyde paint chips on the windowsill etc…
signalring
Vital signals
Mantech.com
Play sports
Play all sports
Check the settings on Apple Watch that would detect a fall?,etc.?
Smart home
Standard
All sorts of brands
“Matter”
Start simple
Open standards step
Connectivity standards alliance
Incogni.com/rich
csa-iot.org
Speechify
Speechify.com
Skip all of the paid stuff
PASS
Play All divine Superhero Sports
PAdSS
Gods portals
God(s/z) (P)port(al)(s/z)
Godsports
Godsport(s/z)
I’m/we’re Non-disruptive, the opposite of disruptive, but also not ‘weak.’
IC
I’m/we’re ♾ 🌞 (C)constructive.
IS
Infinitely Strong.
Iam/we are Master(s/z) of all (D)divine (G)godly Celestial (B)bodies non-competitive Perfect(ive) Perfection(al) (P)perfectionistic/(P)perfectionism (S)sports.
No comments:
Post a Comment