Text Thur July 23 2026
Text sent today Thur July 23 2026
10 3 4 6:30 9 9:42
Iam/we are always there with and for you ‘all’ of you/each other ♾ π. Everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space. Please read and internalize/Internal(eyes) all of zeldta.com. Or have Ai?! read it all out loud high speed? to you with the best most inspirational ‘LIGHT’ voice(s/z) of and with your choice(s/z)/choosing or have someone else read it to you, or both?! ♾ π. Whatever works for you the best?!
Everything/All in ♾ π Infinite Fun Happy Divine/Godly/Immortal Ways especially with ‘the best of’ All zeldta.com ♾ π LIGHT Body(ies) Fully Activated/♾ π Always forever, eternally On.
P
Iam/we are all Connected with all of the Multiverses’s in the best most (H)highest (D)divine (C)celestial (I)immortal (G)godly (W)ways possible and or impossible made possible.
zeldta.com all for the strongest and weakest of minds and everywhere in between.
Two + different drinks, powders? All throughout/during the day.
One song and or one movie can be ‘a’ miracle(s), make the difference.
(A)all of zeldta.com all summarized by Ai?!? All made into Art, videos, movies, music, especially all into VR/ZR ♾ π (F)full Divine Godly/Godselves/Christselves/♾ π’Peak’ Performance and ♾ π Possibilities of my/our HumanSelves Full (I)immersion ZR Zeldta Reality etc. etc. etc.
Go to facebook.com click on the Coasttocoastam.com podcast
ELI we
Electric Light (I)infinite
(N)no (E)empires?!
No more ‘harmful?!’ drugs of any kinds.
Full Infinite divine health.
♾ π Creative imagination is ♾ πremote viewing.
Iam/We are aware of these beings with our refined senses.
Iam/We are ‘a’ portal(s/z) for the greater Good.
Look up and open
“Chariots of fire” movie
SOLID
Soul/‘(S)word’?!’Of Light Infinitely Divine.
I/we look up and open our ♾ πminds bodies and souls to all of the Multiverses’s, and ‘it’ FULLY enters us all.
The sign for Aquarius is Angel.
One day Lucifer will surrender and do the will of God, he has?! ♾ π.
And all is restored to God/Godselves male and female.
The ♾ π (W)word has become ♾π (F)flesh.
YouTube Coasttocoastam official
♾ π Infinite plants and herbs/substances and ♾ π ideas for immortality.
I/we receive divine guidance and inspiration.
Every word is love.
All for Love
Angels and (A)archangels in the (F)flesh.
“Conduit(s/z) of Grace to one another.”
“Your angelic ancestry”
“Is there a complete list of every book that has ever been mentioned on or at Coasttocoastam.com and all websites? And future/near future. Search/find.
And all of their names ‘of’?!
Make this divine transition easily
To all ♾ π Infinite Divine Immortal Inspirational forms of media.
I/we don’t feel no one feels trapped ever in anyway possible and or impossible.
Iam/We are ♾ π Free.
I/we can all see All of the Multiverses’s with our own physical eyes.
Intelligence intuition
I/we never experience the negative aspects of gravity on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space. All and with all of our Bodies.
I/we all know and live the laws of the Multiverses’s including physics Energy “highly refined forms of atomic energy” and all other sciences.
Flowing infinite(ly) ‘touching?!’ energy.
All of the laws of life and nature.
“Our strengths come from our differences when we are united together…?! (on a common goal?)
I don’t/we don’t ever drop spill or break anything in a destructive way and everything is always so very very immaculately clean on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space. Iam/We are always so careful.
No comments:
Post a Comment