DON HOWARD ALLEN

DON HOWARD ALLEN

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Text Wed. July, 22nd 2026

 Text Wed July 22 2026

Text sent today Wed July 22 2026


Please, everybody donate at the top right hand corner of zeldta.com to Venmo “Don Allen” what you think and feel what/that zeldta.com is worth to you and everyone else.


goldenrosepsychic.com


zaporacle.com  ♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞


alishadas.com


Iam/We are all Divine (H)healing (M)masters


Healthylooking.com

George’s super T drops


I/we all have ♾ 🌞 (I)infinite (E)energy (C)channels.


ES

Eternal Souls 


Aligning to our higher selves makes life much easier.


I/you/we Exercise my/your/the/our crown chakra(s/z)


Softly wash the body, start with the temple.


ASI

Artificial Super Intelligence 


“Ai in your garage” creating something new.

A tool for spiritual advancement

“With near death experiences?”


Parallel event horizons

Ai is a blessing ‘and also a curse.?’


Claude 4 agi 

Opus 4.8

No bias?


Collective Consciousness 


“Limit full access on Facebook” how 

  to?



7 o’clock and 8:00 PM smoothie

  drinks


“Blowing your mind(s/z) in ‘a’ safe practical applicable way(s/z).”

No comments: