Text Fri July 31 2026
Text sent today Fri July 31 2026
‘Patent’ I/We have patented the process of the (C)celestialization of all media on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.
I’m/we’re addicted to Divine Celestial Immortal ♾ 🌞 Motion(s/z) and ♾ 🌞movement(s/z).
ID’s
Immortal Divine substance(s/z)
♾ 🌞 I/we have all mastered and We are all Master(s/z) of all planet(s/z), planetary system(s/z), Star(s/z), star system(s/z), sun(s/z), galaxie(s/z), universe(s/z), and all of the Multiverses’s ♾ Z’s.
♾ 🌞’s.
Moons?!.
Motherships all vehicles of light.
Teaching sharing with and helping them all.
Infinite Divine Godly imagination and adventures into media of all kinds.
M in
I/we have made all of my/our past lives/selves happy, since Iwas/we were (a) baby/babies (and before) in this life and infinitely beyond, in/on the Earth’s/Suns/Star(s/z) and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s past present and future the eternal (N)now beyond all time and space.
Iam/we are always joyful blissfull, and ecstatic every moment.
P
No comments:
Post a Comment