Sunday, June 09, 2019

Don's Latest Thoughts

This last couple weeks I have risen above all light and I am looking down upon all creation and I'm ready now to do things more perfect than ever because I have risen above everything and I look down upon it all and with clarity and order I can put together the parts of my website which is zeldta.com and bring orderliness, more than ever, kind of mathematical, into everything that I've ever written on my blogspot.

I was on my way home from a funeral of my Uncle Dee in North Logan, Utah and right out of the blue, some guy called me, I don't know his name, but he's from Utah. We talked for a couple minutes. He asked me a few questions. He thought he might want to work with me. I explained to him everything I'm doing and that if he wants to work with me that I would like him to read all of zeldta.com and see if he would like to, or is willing to, stay true to my blogspot -- and then we could work together. He wanted to build buildings, I think. We could build buildings with flying saucers in it.

Before yesterday, my most recent interview was with a paranormal radio station in Hawaii. His friend had told him about my business card. He called me and we talked for about 20 minutes. He read about a third of it and he liked what he read. He said he would call me later, another time, and he would finish reading the rest of it.

STAY TUNED FOR ME ON THE RADIO!

After I hung up, I said to myself, these people are going to call me, and we are going to say we've got you set up in a beautiful hotel or home in this state, and they'll get me on the radio, and I'll have everything I need.



No comments: