Saturday, June 29, 2019

Stick with it Don, You're on the right path


Stick with it Don, You’re on the right path

I have deep spatial enterprises/ (Environments) in my soul

I’m centered in all of my website/blogspot zeldta.com and better notes to come onto zeldta.com

They don’t even have a particle of my goodness? I’m full of goodness
But I put it all in them though, all of Zeldta.com plus the best of my notes to come onto zeldta.com
All of zeldta.com is back into my whole self again plus all the rest of my best notes now and to come, Past, Present, and Future, The Eternal Now
Especially 7ZMM etc...fully activated

My Realms of light will not be stopped

It’s easy to do things on earth, and to make things happen from Zaccronia with The Powers and the Energies of 7ZMM

The Importance of ownership of property(Ezra Taft Benson)?

The Whole Body(ies) is all of the musical instruments

I give to the landlord I don’t take from him

I don’t force people say hey, goodbye, thanks, have a good day, you’re a great guy, a great person, see you later or anything like that.  When I say these things and I know they’ve heard, that’s all I need to say

I respect all beings anywhere in the Multiverse’s, and I give them all divinity

I have everything on my website zeldta.com memorized. And Best notes past present and future

Father blessings of having rain down upon us all

I have all the money I need when I need it, at the very moment๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡ I have plenty of money

I am All (the best) songs that have ever been written, the Highest Into the (7+ Z’s) 7ZMM, all in and of zeldta.com

The highest music that has ever been created or imagined in the highest heavens and / or places in the Multiverse’s, With every beings Merkebah’s activated into and in the Highest Lights

I am now using the language about the Adamic language in all that I do, for everyone/everybody, All beings united in the same language

Father Jesus

I open everything for/to Madonna, and her alone
I’m closing everything from/for Madonna, except me
I’m the only place You can go to Madonna๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡
I am your Boundaries Madonna, That’s infinity, zeldta.com, into all the Multiverse’s and activating all of the Merkebah’s, 7ZMM ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡

Militants all around the world need zeldta.com, And so do all peace officers, Everywhere

I am infinitely light (Lightning) balls inside every one of my cells connected yet also separate

Tuesday labs at Westpark/ Mountainlands
Blessed heavens and livelihoods of Light

No comments: