Saturday, April 27, 2019

Everybody on Planet Earth

I put my hands up on everybody’s heads on/in the planet earth And Bestow upon them All the powers of the Melchizedek priesthood of the highest order, Forever and ever unto all above God’s
   ◦ All my words are holy, Sacred and pure
Including controlling the weather, hurricanes, tornadoes, fires, earthquakes floods etc. and controlling all the elements in a perfect godly way for healing and watering plants and All the weather on earth, and throughout the Multiverses etc...Where there are needs

I am now Creating and bringing All into the 7+ Z’s infinity, past present and future, the Eternal now, with my Divine and Celestial Voice in and all of Zeldta.com

I am above all words😍🎇🛸🎇On earth. I am on the words of 7+ Z’s Infinity, the Multiverse’s and all of the Merkebah’s and in Madonna/zeldta.com😍🎇🛸🎇and All of my best notes not yet on my blogspot/Website

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Don just checking out your website again