Monday, June 10, 2019

Random Thoughts - To Be Organized Later


Square register. I now know how to use it

I know know how to use every piece of equipment for building things, fixing things etc.  

I am everywhere to help everyone to better everything

I am making it better ideas than ever before, all full of truth, with Divine creativity and imagination

I am addicted to the divine Truth and celestial imagination

Everything I say touches every ones individual’s hearts and minds One heart at a time and the Collective
(Imagination)

I have infinite peace and light in my room (home) and wherever I go (or I am) on earth and throughout the Multiverse’s. The Light is inside of me and around me and everywhere else in all directions out into the earth and into the Multiverse’s. This divine 7+ Z’s Infinite light never waivers or flickers, it is strong and steady forever
Also as is the Merkebah’s and the Multiverse’s

I am invisible in my Merkebah’s and my Multiverse’s Whatever I want to be

I have visible light of infinite suns coming out of me and around me
When I am singing, when I am silent, when I’m speaking, and all other things. But I see through everybody’s eyes so it doesn’t burn their eyes, or Skin, or bodies.  I am also (in them) as their own Infinite Light

I am Divinely 7+ Z’s Infinitely animated Merkebah’s and the Multiverse’s and all of the zeldta.com

I AM ALL of the technology I want and need, or in other words, I connect with it allπŸ˜πŸŽ‡πŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡

I am prepared in every way for all things to come, past present and future, the Eternal now

I am infinitely strong in every way

Find out what Madonna’s favorite men’s cologne is and buy it

I am in every way like Jesus only different big strong muscles, tall, white hair, fair skin.  Perfect different organs in my body of different shapes and sizes, for their perfect uses, all working together as one

Alibaba.com
“Spontaneously Illuminate, (Curt) Enlighten, Enliven, Divinely Animate(Don)”

Love and charity bridge the gap between Madonna and I, also (Teleportation and) telepresence
We are fully and divinely activated, With no separation between us

We turn toward each other and fly with all the powers of the Merkebah’s and All activated the Multiverse’s and Connect and stay away at the same time the full power of 7+ Z’s Infinity presence, And all of our words, music, and divine thoughts and Fully activated zeldta.com And all of Madonna’s words that she’s never shared with anybody except for me telepathically And more of that to come.  All Divine full levels of Our thoughts and truth only to be shared with each other past present future, the Eternal now

The best romantic love story of all time past, present, and future the Eternal now Throughout the Multiverse’s and in and of all of the Merkebah’s and the 7+Z’s Infinity

I am peaceful and content wherever I go and wherever I am and wherever I go or wherever I will be

1 comment:

David's Hope Pregnancy Loss Ministry said...

I was not impressed by you spamming me.