Saturday, June 29, 2019

We Clicked

Oh my God in Heaven, Heavenly God
🌏🌎🌍

Reach out to everybody who has in the past been in Barbershop Choir

Figure out how to use square register make it come (second hand) easy

Make the little round speaker work that Curt gave me

People get what they need on my website (zeldta.com) when they need it, at the very moment, at the very instant (PPEN)

God in heaven, it’s so good to be in your (The) (Highest (celestial) World

"This guy gets all the money he needs, and wants". For flying Any where he wants, he needs and wants, whenever he wants and wishes to go, at airports etc... Flying saucers and Merkebah's, into the Multiverse's

Another guy called me No name, asked me about Madonna who he loves and the Merkebah’s And he said he’ll call again? I don’t know where he’s from either, We clicked

Celestial worlds and l Loving Godliness

I’m fresh lovely wonderful and awesome

Vapors you to best selection of CBD’s? Road sign

My words are stronger and more focused than ever

I am a/the River of (l)Light, Truth, Love Honesty, and Magesty,

GravityBlanket.com

TRB7ZMM
(Twin or blockage 7+ Z’s Infinity Merkebah’s into the Multiverse’s)

No comments: