Saturday, March 02, 2019

I am making everything better

How much infinite love I have for every person on the earth and throughout the Multiverses and
I want to share that Love and Light with allπŸ›ΈπŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸ˜πŸ˜

Market VR HMD (the best) and VR gloves (the best) affordable

Flying saucer all shapes and sizes
Especially the 45 man and 45 women each man and woman as twin flames, and 44 male 44 females as soulmates each two as in flames

I am the incarnation of many beings of Light throughout the Multiverses on this earth And many many others into infinity
Infinite Instant travel to all of these places In My Merkebah’s

Twin flames together equals the Merkebah’s?
We Can zoom in on any and all of these (Light) beings on earth and throughout the Multiverses And give them Light As they need, want, and ask for.

Describe and design, and define the Merkebah’s

Every week I will talk (highlight and showcase) about one of my family members on my website

I am making everything better from all the problems there are

No comments: