Sunday, March 10, 2019

Don speaks with Delilah and David Sereda!

Q. Why are you so motivated and inspired with what you do?

A. I listen to Delilah on 106.7 lite FM in NY, Connecticut and New Jersey every night for over 20 years. I talked to her on the phone last week. I was really excited and I wanted to share everything with her, so I was really talking loud and I said, "Check out zeldta.com and zerodisease.com and I'm Madonna's twin ray." And she said, "Oh, you're Madonna's twin ray, huh?" I said "yes." She said "Should I play you a song from her?" I said, "okay play Madonna's song." And she played her best song about twin rays coming together. I think it was Lucky Star or something like that.

Side note: mostly she talks to people in NY, NJ and CT and many of them take 3 months to get through to her, they put their phones on speed dial. But I'm the luckiest person on the planet. I called up once and they were playing some music in the background so I waited a minute or so and then I hung up and I called right back and Delilah answered the phone.

Last week I texted with David Sereda:

So David, this is Don ALLEN, Madonna's twin flame. So you built a flying saucer? Awesome! Can we build them with 3D+ printers for everybody? See all of zeldta.com, it's a great website/blogspot, the best one in the multiverse.

He texted back: Who is Madonna?

I texted: You know, Madonna the artist/singer, known worldwide and beyond. My twin ray.

He texted: Ray of Light.

I texted: Yes

He said: Does she want to know?

I texted: Yes, she might know already

He said: okay, have her write me.

I said: okay, I will

He said: I discovered the great pyramid music scale 360 perfect pitch tones

I said: I love that and I want to activate that all in my body with all of its harmonics for ascension and resurrection and have everyone vibrate at the same frequencies and harmonics as Jesus Christ

He said: Write me (he gave me his email address)

I said: I will

No comments: